the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

Meh, I don't like to talk about it, but if I could change my life, that would be the time to change it.

Hmmm October of my 8th Grade life I changed too. After that year I kinda found myself. Might sound gay but not. I mean we did something to the teacher that got her mad. Their were 30 students in that class and we all united, destroyed cliques to face one common enemy, HER. So if someone went back and stopped us from coughing at the same time I wouldn't be me I think. I mean I wouldn't go through steps that transform my way of thinking and the friends I have now or how I live now.

If you had one chance to go back in time and change one thing, what would you change? Explain.
Definatly. Funny you asked. The passed few days I've been a big baby wallowing in self pity thinking thats going to help anything that happened 5 years ago. I'm in the beat-myself-up stage right now, like a freakin moron.

Hey Prince, sorry to burst your bubble a little...but coughing at the same time during class doesn't seem like a defining moment to me, seems like a rather common thing to do to a teacher :lol:

Hmmm October of my 8th Grade life I changed too. After that year I kinda found myself. Might sound gay but not. I mean we did something to the teacher that got her mad. Their were 30 students in that class and we all united, destroyed cliques to face one common enemy, HER. So if someone went back and stopped us from coughing at the same time I wouldn't be me I think. I mean I wouldn't go through steps that transform my way of thinking and the friends I have now or how I live now.
Good point. There's some things in my life I wish I hadn't said or done, but if I hadn't said or done them, would I be the person I am today?

If you had one chance to go back in time and change one thing, what would you change? Explain.
The question is void since we don't know how we'll turn out at the end of our life anyway.

Scott, I thought you would say Hugh Laurie.

Hey Prince, sorry to burst your bubble a little...but coughing at the same time during class doesn't seem like a defining moment to me, seems like a rather common thing to do to a teacher :lol:

Now you have forced me to tell it from the beginning.

Team 821, Year= 2006-2007 school year.

First Semster about 3 weeks in.

Student X devises a plan to cough at same time in Math teachers room at 9:45. When all students cough at 9:45, teacher drops chalk turns around and tears fill in her eyes. Yes TEARS. She starts to cry a little and with a heavy voice she starts to complain. She says stuff like "I have Pneumonia and you guys should know this" "I've been sick for a long time" "You guys are making fun of my cough" "You hate me" "blah blah blah."

After math class =start of hell. I mean I have about 99102318203812 stories about how this teacher is insane. You have NO IDEA. I mean shes a physco. Here's some of her stories.

Put Me, Ma#$ and Fa#@$ in one corner. These students may I mention are from india and Middle East. Her dad was in the Pentagon when the plane struck....

She puts all the black kids in the front row of the class through out the year. No Joke, we have all of 5 kids in are grade and 3 of them were on our team and they ALWAYS sat in the front row.

She told of us a story that she went to DINNER to a kids house. This kid she said lived in A BOX BEHIND K-MART. Serously No joke, I'm not lieing what so ever. She literally said she had dinner witha kid who lives behind K-Mart. Guess what they ate? Garbage leftovers..... WTF?

There is alot alto of crazy stuff this teacher did. Just believe that this teacher made 30 kids come together to fight against 1 enemy. I made bonds with these kids and most of them are like my close or best friends. Also it made me speak out more when someone goes against my beliefs.

Sorry I'm kinda brief but I have TONS of TONS of LEGAL downloads I'm doing right now and its making my computer worse than dial-up and I pay for like the 100x regular DSL speed from quest so thats a lot of internet use up.

How do you normally greet your friends?

I either say the nirmal "Hello/Hey", but, when I'm bored, I just say their name, and they say mine. Kinda like this:

Me: Tyler.
Tyler: Jaden.

How do you normally greet your friends?

Depends who it is, but usually one of the following:

-A'ight
-Aight
-Alright
-You'right
-La
-Lad
-*Nods head*
-*Raises eyebrows*
-*Nods head and raises eyebrows*
-*Says name*

Or some feasible combination of the above.

I greet..

- Hey
- 'Ey
- *nods head*
- *raises head*
- Hello
- Sup?
- Evening, Morning, Afternoon
- *say their name*
- Buddyyyyy
- Hey dude
- What's up?
- Greetings

Lewi T said:

La?

Scott, I thought you would say Hugh Laurie.

*snaps fingers* That's the guy!... I change my mind, Hugh Laurie is who I want. Hmm... or maybe Sylar/Zachary Quinto.

Last edited:
Back