The Battalion Wars 2 Thread! (wii)

The screen-shots appear to look better and better each time I look at them. :lol:
But seriously, this game is definitely on my list of games to purchase.
Anyway, thanks for the info.

FWELR said:
Bwii will own, but still, i want a freackin headset. its not that hard, Nintendo!!

PS: to the Halo 3 spammer in this thread: Master Chief dies, but if you beat the game on Legendary you find out he is frozen in carbonite or whatever and it will be a few years before somebody finds him or Cortana. Arbiter survives and that part of the Covenant joins up with the humans to intertwine societies.

o ya, there are spoilers above.
:lol:
Ya this game NEEDS headset for co-op
This game is high on my list

Really looking forward to this one! I never played the original but from everything I've read it's a must have :D

No its not. Battlefront is more like battlefield. You cant really compare this game with any other game.

It's rather Battlefront than Battlefield

Why do you think that?

Those 2 games are almost exactly the same. 16 vs 16 , big teams, you can use vehicles and a lot of action going on

cyberzomby said:
No its not. Battlefront is more like battlefield. You cant really compare this game with any other game.

Actually yes, Cyber is right. Battlefield 2 has all of the options for planes Heli, boats, cars tanks. It's just more toony graphics with less people.

If you compare BWii to Battlefield 2 and Battlefront, it's rather Battlefront for me. The Gameplay looks more liek Battlefront, too. Battlefield2 looks worlds different. Especially because of the Third Person Perspective

of course, BWii is none of both. It's Battallion Wars.

Last edited:
I don't know what you guys are talking about but Batallion Wars is awesome

Gameplay, too, is for me rather Battlefront. That vehicles are in there, too the way you run around is rather Battlefront, aswell, again because of the Third Person Perspective which makes the animations a bit weird. In BWii there are no Urban Fights like in BF2, either.

But again, BWii is a whole different game, I just say that would be easier to be compared with Battlefront 2 than with Battlefield 2.

I think this game has potential, but I'll have to see a review of single player, and online, before I buy this one.

Battalion Wars 2 looks like a fantastic game and what's better, there's confirmed online play. I'll definitely be picking up this game.

Back