"The Big Bang" One Million Dollar Watch

1. Tacky shall forever be known as a Liverpudlian word to me. >_<
2. Did you not notice the XD?
3. I've hated you ever since that Christians thread

I have to agree with Frogger [The EVERTON Scum :p]
Thats WAY to much for a watch. Hell you could buy a house with a clock in it for that price

However if you have THAT much money spare. I guess that much money is nothing to you.
Though if I was that rich I'd just get a Bugatti Veyron and leave it at that :)

bugatti-veyron-4.gif

MUCH BETTER THAN

hublot-diamond-bang.jpg

Urk ugly watch!
Wowie so some guy doesn't unsderstand humour. Lets pick on 'im.
Also DR.MARIO the States is more happening than Canada. Why go to Canada?
(I've been up there for 7 years don't even try telling me I dunno 'bout what I'm talking about.)

Oooh... Bugatti. That and Catcher in the Rye = great solo roadtrip!!!

DRMARIO said:
Because I despise the US?

Aaaaaaww! Why?
Geez San Diego and New York are fun so is Tokyo though. Vancouver is alright, Victoria is boring as hell and Toronto is a New York rip, its fairly good though.

Man your Awesone DRMARIO, I agree with everything you said. If you earn the money your free to spend it on whatever you want. Even if thats a Million Dollar Watch.I also agree about whatever he said about Canada lolz. We rule, were the best lolz, Im down here in NewFoundLand and I'm lovin in. Down here in our igloos, trying to hunt food, just barley staying alive ( Any American who thinks that of Newfoundland digiusts me) Canadians know more about The States that they do themselfs. I was in Florida and a man started to talk to me while I was on a bus. I told him I was from NFLD and he asked if he lived in Igloos and if we got more then 2 channles of TV. F*%K he reffered to us a Indians and Eskimos. DRMARIO, We should join forces and take over this world. Canadians aren't Eskimos

You base your opinion on one American you happened to talk to? Why can't you Brits and 'Mericans get along as well as *others* have proven >>

I feel like the kid from feuding families. XD

zurukea said:
Man your Awesone DRMARIO, I agree with everything you said. If you earn the money your free to spend it on whatever you want. Even if thats a Million Dollar Watch.I also agree about whatever he said about Canada lolz. We rule, were the best lolz, Im down here in NewFoundLand and I'm lovin in. Down here in our igloos, trying to hunt food, just barley staying alive ( Any American who thinks that of Newfoundland digiusts me) Canadians know more about The States that they do themselfs. I was in Florida and a man started to talk to me while I was on a bus. I told him I was from NFLD and he asked if he lived in Igloos and if we got more then 2 channles of TV. F*%K he reffered to us a Indians and Eskimos. DRMARIO, We should join forces and take over this world. Canadians aren't Eskimos

Wow run into a few idiots who make cracks about Canada? I gotta say I've only seen the other way around. All I've heard are really really stupid cracks about America from some asses that think they're real funny. I say go to hell!! Every city, country and province does things like that from time to time.

It's not every city, country, or province. It's people who have more influence than they should.

Haha, you guys would think every American a Grammar Nazi if you took me as a model American. >_<

Brawny said:
It's not every city, country, or province. It's people who have more influence than they should.

Haha, you guys would think every American a Grammar Nazi if you took me as a model American. >_<

Yes but theres at least one guy like that in each area.

What do people have against Americans? They're really nice... compared to British people. I haven't met a mean American person on Xbox Live yet... but everywhere I go, there's some British loser trying to insult people.

American/Canadian/Foreign people are great! :)

Back