"The Big Bang" One Million Dollar Watch

Wii_Smurf said:
I have to agree with Frogger [The EVERTON Scum :p]
Thats WAY to much for a watch. Hell you could buy a house with a clock in it for that price

However if you have THAT much money spare. I guess that much money is nothing to you.
Though if I was that rich I'd just get a Bugatti Veyron and leave it at that :)

bugatti-veyron-4.gif

Pff, Bugatti, you want the new Koenigsegg.

Frogger said:
Pff, Bugatti, you want the new Koenigsegg.
I love Koenigseggs, I wish they had them over here(not that I could ever afford one).

And WTF is with all the country hating? IMO if you haven't been to a country you really don't no **** about it so you shouldn't be insulting it. And saying that you hate all Americans is really ignorant since different parts of America have completely different types of people and lifestyles.

Chewy said:
I love Koenigseggs, I wish they had them over here(not that I could ever afford one).

And WTF is with all the country hating? IMO if you haven't been to a country you really don't no **** about it so you shouldn't be insulting it. And saying that you hate all Americans is really ignorant since different parts of America have completely different types of people and lifestyles.

Is this another American picking a fight!?

I'm sure you can get a Koenigsegg imported, where you'd find the money though...

Exactly, take Michiganders and Ohioans for example. The former owns and the latter sucks. :D

Edit: Ahhh, Emma...the irony...

Frogger said:
Is this another American picking a fight!?

I'm sure you can get a Koenigsegg imported, where you'd find the money though...
No I'm not trying to pick a fight I'm just saying that hating countries you have never gone to is ignorant so you shouldn't do it.

And I'll probably get my Koenigsegg imported right after I win the lottery.

EDIT: Oh no you didn't Adam...

You know the lottery is just a tax on people who can't do math.

They need to find a way to overtax the illiterates as well.

This thread scares me now, but I do agree with Emma somewhat.

(I'd never buy the watch, but I'd buy a top-of-the-line gaming PC over a just decent one.)

Back