The biggest disappointment would be...

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
if SSBB didn't support onilne. That would suck SOO MUCH! It hasn't even be confirmed yet. All I gotta say is that if they haven't made it yet - GET YOUR ASSES MOVING! :D

hmmm....putting all the online stuff aside, id have to say that the biggest dissapointment would have to be making a game that requires you to use the GC controller. as much as i love nintendo, i really want the Wii to be succesfull on its own, without having to rely on an old controller. if Nintendo managed to use the Wiimote to make SSBB even better than it already would be, id cream my pants over and over again...

-SpideyKonfusion

SpideyKonfusion said:
hmmm....putting all the online stuff aside, id have to say that the biggest dissapointment would have to be making a game that requires you to use the GC controller. as much as i love nintendo, i really want the Wii to be succesfull on its own, without having to rely on an old controller. if Nintendo managed to use the Wiimote to make SSBB even better than it already would be, id cream my pants over and over again...

-SpideyKonfusion
Agreed. But if the online is good, I'll let it pass for now. :) If there is no online... I might not even get it.

Homesrfan said:
Agreed. But if the online is good, I'll let it pass for now. :) If there is no online... I might not even get it.

:O!! WHAT?!!! i can see where youre coming from...but...thats just BLASPHEMY!!! you cant say that around here >_> <_<, the walls have ears you know?

-SpideyKonfusion o_o

SpideyKonfusion said:
:O!! WHAT?!!! i can see where youre coming from...but...thats just BLASPHEMY!!! you cant say that around here >_> <_<, the walls have ears you know?

-SpideyKonfusion o_o
I probably will end up getting it even if it doesn't have online, but still, it just won't be near as good as it could potentially be. The gamecube controllers were a huge blow for me, but the online would make me forget about it. :thumbsup:

Homesrfan said:
if SSBB didn't support onilne. That would suck SOO MUCH! It hasn't even be confirmed yet. All I gotta say is that if they haven't made it yet - GET YOUR ASSES MOVING! :D

I agree and disagree. I would love SSBB to have online play. But also both of the previous ones didn't have it so it wouldn't be any different, and of course we can all agree that both of the previous games were incredible.

If SSBB doesn't have online, then I will sell my Wii and get an Xbox 360 or something because that is absolutely ridiculous. Nintendo HAS to get on the online train soon or I'm not sticking around to watch the Wii train wreck occur like the Gamecube did.

i agree it would be insane if it was online, however, even if it isnt, its still going to be amazing...

and i hope they DONT try to incorporate the wiimote into SSBB because it would ruin it. It has always been like a simple game control wise that was deeply just really fun.. its not supposed to be complicated in any way to control..

Back