The Bigs on Tuesday

I'll be looking into it. Won't have the money for it though!

I was thinking about buying 'The Bigs' in May but I changed my mind after I saw some pictures. I'd rather buy some different games rather than another baseball game.

EDIT: I hope you guys enjoy it (Trulen y Eddienotteddy)

I think I am going to rent it and see if I like it or not. If it had online play, I would definetely buy it though.

Definitely plan on getting it as well. Just counting the days! It looks like the date has been pushed back though. Amazon has 6/28 and Walmart.com has "should ship 6/29". Gamestop still has 6/25.

Last edited:
Probably not getting it, no online play...
I could if it was fun enough though!

im definitely gonna get this game, got it reserved at gamestop and go pick it up tomorrow around after 12pm.

Got Mine today

Got the game today at Best buy. I can't wait to play it tonight. "Another baseball game" It is the only Baseball game on the Wii. Every one is affraid of this game because you actually have to work at playing. The Wii was ment to be played with a game like this. You actually have to get out of your hushpuppy shoes at get a move on and lose that weight. The people that are getting this are probly the ones that are low scoring in Wii fitness and the ones that are not are the ones that are like, that is to mush work I want to play Zelda, not to cut on Z. Am i right??:wtf:

Keep Wishin' said:
Got the game today at Best buy. I can't wait to play it tonight. "Another baseball game" It is the only Baseball game on the Wii. Every one is affraid of this game because you actually have to work at playing. The Wii was ment to be played with a game like this. You actually have to get out of your hushpuppy shoes at get a move on and lose that weight. The people that are getting this are probly the ones that are low scoring in Wii fitness and the ones that are not are the ones that are like, that is to mush work I want to play Zelda, not to cut on Z. Am i right??:wtf:

After you play it, can you tell us how it is?

WiiBad said:
Please do!

Played last night for a couple hours, put it this way I HURT:crazy: This game is "real". The pitching is nice the hitting is nice. it is not an easy game at all you will probly throw one remote at least playong this game. The visualls are nice. Deffinatelly takes some practice. I went threw the training, in the pitching it is deff not like Wii baseball it was actually telling me to throw harder. Takes some time to get used to the fielding but is very fun when you get the hang of throwing to the right base. I will get in to it some mor hopefully tonight.

Back