!super Tuesday!

ojo

Life...
Aug 13, 2007
Wii Online Code
7902-8664-3910-2343
So who are you guys supporting for Super Tuesday.
Go Obama all the way!

DRMARIO said:
...Super Tuesday?

It's an American thing..

ASTRATEGY_G1.gif

Oh.. I'll be rooting for McCain and Obama...

(Even though I'm far more excited for National Signing Day on Wednesday)

Oh, and I'm rooting for Mitt Romney in the Republican race.

why do people think that obama or hillary would win i would like to know their reasons please if thats not too much to ask. also people have been saying that obama is the antichrist.

vashivihan said:
why do people think that obama or hillary would win i would like to know their reasons please if thats not too much to ask. also people have been saying that obama is the antichrist.
I honestly don't even know where to begin :\

...oh, you're Canadian. Therefore you're (somewhat) forgiven...I guess...not really...

BTW, Ann Coulter is the anti-Christ. I thought that'd been established D:

Celeste said:
I honestly don't even know where to begin :\

...oh, you're Canadian. Therefore you're (somewhat) forgiven...I guess...not really...

BTW, Ann Coulter is the anti-Christ. I thought that'd been established D:
arent u canadian too. and yeah granted that i dont know much about 2008 presidential elections but thats why i am asking people to state each candidates strength and weakness as i am interested in us politics.

ps there are many references in the bible about the antichrist that also apply to obama.

vashivihan said:
arent u canadian too. and yeah granted that i dont know much about 2008 presidential elections but thats why i am asking people to state each candidates strength and weakness as i am interested in us politics.

ps there are many references in the bible about the antichrist that also apply to obama.
I live in Canada, yes. That means nothing in regards to my knowledge or interest, I just use it as an excuse for other Canadians so I don't shake my head at them too much.

If you're interested in US politics, go read :) Posing questions in here will just result in filling your head with our (hopefully educated but admittedly emotionally charged) opinions.

PS: I wouldn't use the bible as a credible reference to learn to tie my shoe, let alone determine whether Barack Obama was ~*evil*~.

Last edited:
I am undecided. I like both Hillary and Obama. I only have a few more days left to decide! If either of them win I will be happy!

Celeste said:
Oh, and I'm rooting for Mitt Romney in the Republican race.
I don't care for him, he comes off as an ass to me.

McCain, Obama(I hate Billary).

hillary-and-bill-clinton.jpg

Last edited:
Back