!super Tuesday!

blueovalboy7 said:
I don't care for him; he comes off as an ass to me.
Me too, haha.
Purely strategic reasons I want him to win the nomination. Plus his expressions are funny as hell. Watch his face closely while McCain or, anyone for that matter, is talking during a debate. No subtlety at all. Soooo smug and deliciously arrogant :lol:

Celeste said:
Me too, haha.
Purely strategic reasons I want him to win the nomination. Plus his expressions are funny as hell. Watch his face closely while McCain or, anyone for that matter, is talking during a debate. No subtlety at all. Soooo smug and deliciously arrogant :lol:
Haha. Yea I think if the Dem. nom. runs against Romney, there is no hope at all for the Rep. side.

blueovalboy7 said:
Haha. Yea I think if the Dem. nom. runs against Romney, there is no hope at all for the Rep. side.
Bingo :lol:

Celeste said:
Bingo :lol:
Yea, McCain gives the Conservatives the best chance to beat the Liberal nom, but I don't think it will matter much. The next U.S. President will most likely be a Liberal.

blueovalboy7 said:
(I hate Billary).

hillary-and-bill-clinton.jpg
no...it's Hillbilly!

awesome pic!!

Last edited:
Haha, I'm not following the race, but I thought you were posting to "Super Tuesday" as for Windows updates. :lol: That isn't coming up for another week. (The second Tuesday of every month. A decent amount of patches are released then. :yesnod:)

I dislike the candidates this year. Hillary is horrible, period. McCain- too much of a social liberal imo, Romney and Huckabee? Neither has come across to me as particularly good candidates, but oh well. And Obama- At least he speaks his views unlike Hillary.

I'll end up supporting the lesser of the two evils. Whoever gets the republican nomination. -_-

Back