The Brawl Help Thread- For Help and Questions

Shoko said:
^ Ah, I never heard of that. I liked Marth and Roy but I wouldn't die if they weren't in. Ike has Counter and some similar moves anyways so he's a valid replacement for me. I don't need 5 different sword characters anyway.
Marth was my old main, and my friends current. I kind of want him to remain because we still need a fast swordsman. Ike looks strong, and his invincibility frames may prove to be worth something, but he's still way too slow. I mean, below bottom tier, come on..

Prez said:
There is speculation of him not returning, as him and Roy were referred to as Ike's "Predecessors" in a translation of a Japanese scan.

Oh that sucks guess I will be Snake then

Prez said:
Marth was my old main, and my friends current. I kind of want him to remain because we still need a fast swordsman. Ike looks strong, and his invincibility frames may prove to be worth something, but he's still way too slow. I mean, below bottom tier, come on..
His attacks, at least. I hear his actaul moving speed was medium but his attack speed is slow. We can look forward to some Golden Sun characters [maybe]. One of the producers working on Brawl did the Golden Sun series so maybe we'll see some sword useres from that franchise. I don't see the logic of taking them out either. I can understand someone like Pichu or Mewtwo but Roy and Marth we're favorites of too many people to be taken out.

Last edited:
marth needs to be in there need to be a couple of fast player and it would be nice for some golden sun ppl cause I like sword character

I would be very much interested to see a Golden Sun character make the roster. Would be a quality update as well.

They would be much like Ike- using sword and magic. If they are in I hope Sakurai distinguishes them from Ike.

I've asked this a couple times, but if i have a friend over can i play brawl online with 2 people playing on 1 console in like a party against another random 2 worldwide?

hey quick question, i live in Australia and if i was to order an American Brawl would it work on my wii or is it like the japanese version?

Marth is going to be in brawl, they confirmed it already, but Roy is not in Brawl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I know this has been asked a million times but I searched and couldn't find anything. What's the release date of SSBB in the UK? I saw a thread saying it will be released in june, but I thought it was coming out on the 30th april, because I pre-ordered it for that date. So when is the real release date?

No one knows currently, but I wouldn't expect it too much earlier than June.. (Definitely not April 30.. 5 days after Mario Kart I believe)

Just a random question.. but you're from Anchorage, Alaska, what are you doing buying UK games?

Oh I have been in the UK for over a year now for personal reasons, and will still be hear for a few more years, so I purchased a Wii over here, so I'm getting SSBB for the english wii as well.

Back