The Dream Thread

i had a dream the other night about SSBB. naruto was a playable character (which would be really cool) and he was fighting juriah!!!!

I usually have a dream where its WW2 and I'm apart of a small squad against hundreds of japanese soilders. It was crazy and i was on a rampage. I'd rush in and shoot exposed Japs and use them as a human meat shield and id dodge bullets like they where nothing and when i killed most of them after the rest of my squad is dead and then U.S. drops a nuke on Hiroshima (where im at the outskirts of) and destroys the city along with me. then i awake.

Last year i had a holy appiffiny, i was dreaming and jesus came into my room bleeding from his throat and chest, then bender from futurerama was dry humping the air (i have no clue why), then i got out of bed walked into the hallway and i reliazed i couldnt breath, my mom then jumped up from the couch and yelled "O MY GOD" i looked down and my throat was slit, when i was about to look up i decided to wake myself up (I dont know why i can do this but when im dreaming, im not really lucid, but i can open my physical eyes to wake up). I sat up and bed then thought about it for about 2 hours till i drifted off into a sweaty horid sleep, with no dreams.

i once had one that i was in school assembly and sir said i need to say something (but i never) then i just couldn't control where i was walking and i got up and stood infront of everyone then i realised what i was going to say so i try to hold my mouth shut but i cannt and it just bursts out of my mouth.... then i woke up

but everyone knows what it is now so i don't care

Bondo what you need is this www.idoser.com Then use Lucid dream. It should be able to help you control your dreams. Ive been practicing for years without idoser to be lucid, and so far i can only control my physical eyes to wake up. When i tried lucid dream, i couldnt sleep. to much caffine that day i guess.

mr_resi said:
Bondo what you need is this www.idoser.com Then use Lucid dream. It should be able to help you control your dreams. Ive been practicing for years without idoser to be lucid, and so far i can only control my physical eyes to wake up. When i tried lucid dream, i couldnt sleep. to much caffine that day i guess.
uhh ok then.... where does it say lucid dream

I must ask, Demon Slayer about out of body experience, is it possible to do that wall in lucid dreams?

While Harakuro, it is possible, however it takes them much practice. What you need to do is you need to make your sub conscience before going to bed think that you know that you're dreaming. By doing use you need to tell yourself each night before sleeping that you're going to be dreaming and when you're dreaming your sub conscience after hearing ourselves say that you are dreaming you will know that you're dreaming, when you know that you're dreaming then you can start controlling your dream therefore is turning into a lucid dream. However like I said it takes many many hours of practice.

Demon Slayer said:
While Harakuro, it is possible, however it takes them much practice. What you need to do is you need to make your sub conscience before going to bed think that you know that you're dreaming. By doing use you need to tell yourself each night before sleeping that you're going to be dreaming and when you're dreaming your sub conscience after hearing ourselves say that you are dreaming you will know that you're dreaming, when you know that you're dreaming then you can start controlling your dream therefore is turning into a lucid dream. However like I said it takes many many hours of practice.

:shocked:

I got lost and confused after the first sentence, your dreaming, but you know it, so while you know your dreaming your asleep and have a outer body experience?

gah, Can you simplify it, the way you worded it makes it confusing.

My bad, when you know you're dreaming you can basically control your dream which is called lucid dream, and lucid dreaming you know you're asleep and you can control anything you want in your dream, not that while you know they're dreaming you can tell yourself to have an out of body experience or also known as OBE and lucid dreaming you know that you're sleeping and if you have the ability to control your dream me just the ability to do anything you want so why not say I want to astral travel and by doing so it will happen. Which is one of the ways to astral Project

Demon Slayer said:
My bad, when you know you're dreaming you can basically control your dream which is called lucid dream, and lucid dreaming you know you're asleep and you can control anything you want in your dream, not that while you know they're dreaming you can tell yourself to have an out of body experience or also known as OBE and lucid dreaming you know that you're sleeping and if you have the ability to control your dream me just the ability to do anything you want so why not say I want to astral travel and by doing so it will happen. Which is one of the ways to astral Project

Ahh I see, thats pretty cool, would be great to do it.

Random but in a dream can anyone answer what it means to go on a rampage in a WW2 battle means? Lol I've just been experiencing the same thing over again but in a different way. If its any help to you i wana join the marines when i get old enough. related?

As far as I could see there wasn't really any scientific evidence in those links. Obviously if you are thinking about doing something before you go to sleep it is likely that you will have a dream about it. If you see your body or something it doesn't mean that you are actually out of your body, you are just having a dream that you are. How would you know if you were in control of your dream anyway?

Back