The end of my ps2

no, they had the red screens of doom all the time. and i dont know what else i ther is after i bashed em up.

The people who even think about buying them will suffer their terrible desicion, hate sony and microsoft and buy a wii!

Yeah, there pretty stupid, to solve all there problems over which console to choose Wii is the answer.

yup, soooooooooooooooooooooooo true.
Hope they suffer their descision of the Ps3 and 360 as well.
The ps3 is like over $1000 here

But i made a point before in another thread, i said "Ps3 has a 60gig hard drive (If you pay $1000 (AUS) Who the Hell is going to use 60gig)"

nobodies and freaks *no offense to spying sony fans.
People who think memory is the world (like nobodies in KH)

Yeah, my Ps2 memory card is 8mb and has like 20 game save files on it, 60gig is way too much and thats why i like the Wii, its not too over top with stuff like memory and graphics (It's already got damn good graphics)

yeah, i actually think the graphics have gone far enough. The dvd's we use now have very realistic visuals and now everyone wants even better from the HD dvd's. I mean why?

hm, very common amongst us, isnt it?
we want this, we want that because we want to be worth more than others

I could imagen the posters, "Try the new Gaystation 3, for all the gay enjoyment you can handel, it is even better than our other consoles, gaystation 1 and gaystation 2"

Back