The Future of WiiChat (Part I)

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
Click 'Last Page' for most recent discussion.

Last edited:
Full of Immature 8 Year olds..
I really do. Too many young people. I got nothing against them but they always seem to 'Know It All' - Pisses me off

Hmm, I think its going downhill for now. It will open up after Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out. NiGHTS is going to be a pretty big topic too. So is Sonic and Mario at the Olympics. But for now, its down because of the unexplainable absences of the Mods.

How many members are there now, is it over 20,000? As you said, after Brawl is released, the site will be packed. Some members might be eliminated (the ones that don't do anything), but that would be unfair I'm guessing.

Definitely dieing it's the same topics over and over again. And people here just aren't entertaining. Big outbreak of the youngins ever since the wii came out.

Lol..."elimination". I see it being overrun with sony fanboys and 8 - 11 year old boys. Plain and Simple. At which point we will all have to abandon ship and possible create a new website where only the cool slightly older kids and adults can hang out.

Just a thought however.

Well, they could be banned, but as I said, it might not work out perectly.

Wii_Smurf said:
Tails...
Be serious now.... MODS do have lives ya know but I do agree with what your saying
Yeah, but I havnt seen a Mod, "other than Prez" in like, a month. Dont we have like 8 of em? But still... I do take in account that they have lives, dont take me for a fool. However, I do think, since they have been gone for some time, they should have at least put something in their profiles of something. This forum does need to managed you know. And I personnaly dont like the site change...I cant see anyone's avatar in my profile.

Well i0n is working on it.
Besides if too many 8-11 year olds come on Im out lol
And im serious on that one....

Of course they're no way to tell how old they are...

Key words and statements Smurf...."ZOMG"...."PWNED!"..."Does the Wii have Online"...."OMFG Sonic is going to be in Brawl!"...."what games are coming out for the VC!?"

And of course theres the everyday typing impediment that it seems they all have managed to catch at an early age.

Yeah, I havnt been on much lately. The site is just lame now... I still come back for some reason... hmm Might be some form of Stockholm Syndrome or something...lol

Well, let's put it this way - this site has progressed a lot more than some other sites I go on. For example, LuvWii.com, a failed site, nobody's on and the mods. don't seem to care. This site is still a "baby" so I'd give it some more time before judging it out. Take NFSCars, I've been a member sinc 2002 when the site started, it was. and still is a great site due to heavy moderation, and strict reinforcement of the rules. Beleive me, on NFSCars, if you created just 2 topics that have alredy been made, you'd be kicked out.

But back to WiiChat...I think it's doing fine but as someone said, maybe a bit more moderation (I still fully respect the work they do and they do have a life so I understand).

Back