The Future of WiiChat (Part I)

ive said it before, this place needs more mods. but apart from that the future looks bright.

Wiired said:
Yaaa, more control/discipline would be lovely (however much that sounds like a dominatrix fetish :])
Honestly Wiired, you make sentences sound so...bad. In the Photo Album thread you sounded like a pedophile. :lol: (when you were responding to Steph's pictures)

The problem with the mods will be sorted eventually, I mean i0n reads and knows what goes on about here so he must know what the situation here's like.

If the problem with the young kids gets too much then I suppose that will get sorted too :)

Hm...it's a bump but.....How about a separate FORUM for GFX? YEEAH!!!

I like this forum because it has rep...! 4M teh \/\/!|\||\|3R!!!!

separate FORUM for GFX?

It has been suggested several times and members have made threads suggesting a seperate forum but nothing has happened. However there is a stickied thread in the Lounge to discuss all things GFX. Hopefully one day we can get a seperate section/sub-section for GFX.

I think it will turn out better than now when Brawl comes out, I want it so bad....

I can see a rise in stupid people but im sure prez and the other mods wil own them:cornut:lol

the future looks good.

lets go to one of those mystics that make stuff up. . .

lol,
Mech-fortune teller
pict0081.jpg

those things scare me lol.

i like the episode of futurama with one in :p

who knows what you future holds?

for all we know ion could decide he would rather make a forum about pineapples.

Meh, rep is alright. I get to see all the people that hate me when I log in.

I wouldnt of thought you were hated tails, but then again some people like to think they are better then others or like to be awkward:nonod:

wiichat will have its rough parts but in the long run i can see it staying strong.

Ive got like...uhhh
4 positive reps
6 negative reps
4 neutral reps

Back