The Future of WiiChat (Part I)

yeahh i think it holds a better future....more members may mean bad things...but it can also mean better things too so i think it will be better.

And Im 15...do i fall under this "young" people group of idiots? lol

gh05t said:
yeahh i think it holds a better future....more members may mean bad things...but it can also mean better things too so i think it will be better.

No, it's usually ages 7-12.

@ssbb_lover: Hey, you've got it easy here, @ NFSCars the size limits are 400x100. They might be larger but I don;t know, I haven't been on in a while.

gh05t said:

Nah, we're talking about members who post bull-crap like the following (say this is in 2 months):

"Hey guyz do u no if Sonic will b in SSB?! I heard he was cuz I saw a vid on Youtube :eek:"

or, say the topic of this next thread is "Discussing the Mechanics of the Wii", and a member comes in and says...

"Hey guyz, u seem real cool and all so ill just post my friend code here and everybody ADD MEEEEEE"

You're cool by us. :) As long as you don't spam, post intelligently, at least follow most rules of grammar, and no worthless flaming that just sort of pisses everyone off. >.<

So far, from seeing you post today, I think you're a cool guy. :)

@ FR.: Sometimes they're around 200x70-100 >.<

Honestly, as long as it doesn't stretch the page and isn't flashing yellow/red/blue/green, I don't mind. As long as it isn't a wallpaper or anything.

Last edited:
Just wondering if people are also respected on account of when they joined. If so, I think that's unfair although usually useful members join a site in it's young ages but some members that joined recently might be even more useful. I haven't seen any of this so I'm cool here. :thumbsup:

To be fair not all "kiddies" are annoying because you would never know the ones that aren't I could be one for all you know

Oh and on topic I think the site will survive as long as we have members like ssbb_lover and darkprinny

Last edited:
FR. said:
Just wondering if people are also respected on account of when they joined. If so, I think that's unfair although usually useful members join a site in it's young ages but some members that joined recently might be even more useful. I haven't seen any of this so I'm cool here. :thumbsup:
Respected...? You mean getting respect as in points, or mutual respect from other members?

WiiZero said:
To be fair not all "kiddies" are annoying because you would never know the ones that aren't I could be one for all you know
Wouldn't be surprised. :yikes:

FR. said:
What do you guys think the future of WiiChat will be like?

Discuss it here! :thumbsup:
Im getting a psychic reading right now....

"I just got my wii and for some reason the classic controller doesnt work for gamecube games, whats the deal?????"

and more wii puns

ssbb_lover said:
Respected...? You mean getting respect as in points, or mutual respect from other members?

None of those, but I guess I could lean towards the second one.

I think the size limits should be lowered here, so some slower computers could load faster and less [x][x] :)mad:). I also agree with allowing 30 seconds between searches. :yesnod:

Good job i0n in choosing vBulliten as your supported forum creator - they're great @ this stuff.

I think its got a good future ahead. If you dismiss all the immature comments and such. But its not that bad at all to be honest.

Well, if it's Part I then it's the first.

I did this beacuse when this topic reaches 500 posts, I will start Part II. This is just to prevent clogging.

FR. said:
I did this beacuse when this topic reaches 500 posts

If we get there Wii_Cammy.

Last edited:
lol you think people will want to discuss this thread that much
i agree though wiichat is going down hillllllll

But the question is: why is it going downhill?

AKA, you need to have facts to back up your point.

Back