The Jokes

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Written by BluRayPSP

Anybody remember the non-wireless systems anymore? Makes me wonder what we can use the cords for now. I guess I can strangle my brother if I catch him using the N64 anymore.

I remember the knob style controllers. You'd rotate the dial left or right to move the paddle to hit the ball in "Pong". However, the game of that time that I thought was innovative was "Open That Damn Door", but the second one wasn't that great.

No joke, in the 70's, A Boob Controller Arcade Machine existed.

Last edited:
In the 70's, A Boob Contoller Arcade Machine was made. Why? G-O-O-D W-E-E-D M-A-N. However, the makers of it regret making because a game of rape did not seem suitable.

Written by BluRayPSP

FINAL FANTASY XIII! I THOUGHT FINAL FANTASY WAS THE FINAL FANTASY! MOTHER F***!

Final Fantasy would've been the creators last game only if it truly failed, however, you see why it isn't. IT'S POPULAR!

hmmm, Pokémon... Gotta Kill'em All... I F***ING KNEW IT I MUST WARN THE WORLD OF JAPAN'S NEW PLAN!

We don't need CDS, UMDS, DVDS, HD-DVDS, BDS, HDDS, JUST SDs because cardtridge is the best freak'n media carrier since the first cardtridge based gaming console. Tell Sony, and SanDisc to start cranking out High Compacity Memory Units. We've got little micro SD cards at compacities of 16GBs, why not 32GB or 64GB? If that happened Sony will frenzy if SanDisc went higher than their BD compacties. They'd loose the money when they tried to force BD down our throats like UMDs... Wait... What am I talkin about?

Why do we need Viva La Pinata? Can't we send that s*** to mexico? It'd make the drug cartels happy.

I need my cocain man!

No, you just need Viva La Pinata.

Hola! Thank you! You've made my family very happy... except, Elisía,... she's totally addicited to crack.

What's so twisted about "Twisted Metal"? Only thing I see is explosions, and hear Rob Zombie music playing in the background. Where's the twisting metal in the gameplay? SHUTTUP, ALEX, I'M NOT BEING TO F***ING LITERIAL!

What's the deal with "Beyond Good & Evil"? I guess it's good, because everytime I want to try it it's not available for my console, what's evil is when I doooooooo get the console... IT'S NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!

Is it available for PSP?

Everything Above This Post Written By BluRayPSP

I'd make fun of the Wii, however, the name does it itself. Sadly, it can be taken as a racial joke taken out of context. Black guy having to buy his son a white Wii. However, a black guy may get excited when he sees a white girl holding, omg, a black Wii. Christians say you'd be damned if thy Wii be RED... who pulled your pants down at church, nobody want to see your joystick (Or nub, damn thats small).

Last edited:
Mario: Knock! Knock!
Peach: Who's There?
Mario: ...WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHO'S THERE? It's me, Mario, IF YOU CAN'T REMEBER THE COUNTLESS TIMES I SAVED YOUR LIFE! WHEN AM I GOING TO HAVE THE CHANCE FOR THE FIRST DATE, HUH? HELL! YOU OWE ME FROM THE MANY RESCUES! I SHOULD'VE JUST FORCED YOU TO MARRY ME FROM THE LAST TIME YOU PECKED ME ON THE NOSE! WHAT ABOUT THE SOUTHERN NOSE? ARE WE EVEN GOING TO HAVE KIDS? WHERE DID ALL THESE BABY VERSIONS OF US COME FROM? DO LUIGI & DAISY HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON, WE HARDLY SEE THEM?

Last edited:
Game Informer, change your name to "Game Information That You Already Knew".

What happen to Gaming Monthly? We need to call it Gaming Where The F*** Did You Go?

The South needs some new SSDs (Solid State Drives) look how many Tornadoes were caused by HDDs.

If I swallowed an 8GB SD Memory Stick Pro Duo, do you think I'd gain more memory?

Last edited:
Back