The Jokes

Microsoft fans, if you continue to buy Microsoft products, I'll throw all of you into the Fukushima Power Plant just to show you how Nintendo & Sony feel (Toshiba, Toyota, Nissian, plus others)!

Microsoft XBOX 360, Console choice of Terrorists. I mean Bin Ladden DID spend his last moments on XBOXLive with his HA- LA-HA-LA-HA-LA account.

Mommy, I want Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... OW!OW!OW! Why you hit mommy?

Wow, how many PC Gamers feel left out of these jokes? Here I have one, PC gaming sucks. In fact why is there such thing as PC Gamers or PC Gaming at all for that matter? Even if I bought a PC and it meet all processing requirements for that special game I wanted, the PC Drive would still spit the disc out, in my face, because it still cannot play that game. I'd have to wait 5 years to have higher power that can play it, yet I found newers PCs that can't run 'Doom' from 1991...WTF?

Last edited:
Russian: Here'n America you hav' what is called video game which you can play, but in Russia, the video game plays you.

Ryan: (Clapping Sarcasticaly)
Yeah, good luck with that Rush'ky.

Wii, U, baby Wii R making love toni... OH GOD! DID I POST THIS! DID I POST THIS! OH DAMMIT!

Clerk: Hey how's it going, can I help you?
Buyer: Yeah, can I get a Wii?
Clerk: Sure thing, $134.99 (here).
Buyer: Are there any accessories for it?
Clerk: Yeah, she's right over there, have fun with that Wii (whispers) instead of this Wii. Okay have fun ta-ta.
Buyer: ass

What's a console that can't play games? A PC HA! Depends if it works or not.

Is everyone excited about the 2012 elections? I cannot decide between Nintendo 3DS, PS Vita or Nintendo Wii U they're all tough competitors for my house.

Why does anyone need a 3DS? We already know that the DS body shape is 3D hell the box it comes in is 3D? Shuttup Alex, I'm NOT BEING TO F***ING LITERAL! THE TOP SCREEN IS NOT 3D IT'S 2D, BULL S....wow, oh... never mind the rant.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry for not writing any... more jokes... must continue play... continue playing... must continue playing games... WHEN THE F***ING ARE THE NEW SYSTEMS COMING!!!

I know it may come a little late, but I'm going to have to put a big "M" on this Thread... yep that sticker should do it. F*** YEAH! THE ADULTS ARE NOW HAVING A F***ING PARTY! F*** YEAH! GAMING F***ING RULES!

OH MY! "AO"! "AO"! "AO" RATING! ADULTS ONLY! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED! YOU CANNOT BE SOLD IN [NORTH] AMERICA! YOU BLEW IT BUSTER!

Cashier: What can I do for you?

Buyer: What is the Playstation Vita?

Cashier: Playstation Vita is a revolutionary hand held gaming system, that is as powerful as the Playstation 3. It has two cameras [front/back], two mini joysticks, and six-axis controls. It also has the same standard Playstation Portable layout [Left side D-pad/Right side 4-face buttons/R+L button] in addition to the front touchscreen and back touch pad. The Vita also has a new media format in the form of SD style cards. It even has even a new proprietary memory card, 4-32GB of memory.

Buyer: F*** yeah, I'll take a Playstation 3.

Cashier: But... what about the Playstation Vita?

Buyer: $249.99system + $24.99 or $99.99memory + $39.99 or $49.99games
$249.99PS3 + $19.99 or $59.99games

Back