The Leged Of Zelda: Wii, When?

a virtual pie *hands Spyro a virtual pie. thanks for being a wise guy. The next zelda games for the wii are as follows:

Links: Crossbow Training (with an included wii zaper)
and a exclusive legend of zelda.

I'd say leave the graphics as they are, maybe make them a little better.. I mean the graphics in Twilight Princess ARE sexual! I enjoyed the control system in TP aswell.. Basically I'd like a new storyline.

Guitarsmasher108 said:
I remember reading a few articles along with a post on Wiichat a long time ago about this, probably in January. It said that there is definitely going to be a Zelda game exclusively for Wii, and it won't be anything like wind waker, its graphics will be along the lines of twilight princess, but probably buffed up a little since it won't be a port. There is no name or release date for this zelda game, but people speculate that it'll release in 2009ish. I would try to pull up the articles but i'm too lazy and i have too much homework :p
i believe that game that you are talking about is links crossbow training that is coming with the wii zapper

*throws virtual pie at non-believers*

Zelda will have a Wii exclusive. By 2009. Twilight Princess models FTW. Zelda actually looked like a teenage girl in this one.

i just want a little bit more stepped up graphics and yea i do want an RPG like system but dont forget its an amazing game for its being a first string game for the wii but im sure there working on something amazing in there

Back