The Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess.

Rocdar12

WiiChat Member
Jul 11, 2006
This is a place where you can just sit back relax and talk about the twilight princess!:D

It looks like it's gonna take advantage of the remote. I love watching all those twilight clips, there's like 8 of em'.:D

Are the wii graphics for TP supposed to be better than the GC version? Because all of the TP screen shots I have seen look better than anything I've ever seen on GC - of course I mostly stick to Mario type games, (like kart and more kart) And Zelda kinda had a similar animation to those games - so I havent seen GC's true realistic potential I guess.

Wii will have better graphics, when u watch clips u can't really even tell if it's got good graphics because the movie clip has poor graphics.

Yes from everything I've heard the wii zelda is supposed to have better graphics than GC version.

Last edited:
Yes it will but the 2 version will be the same only with the difference of the controller

ive seen the art of a goron from TP (electronic gaming monthly) and it looks so much darker and more detailed

This and Corruption if possible are the games I am getting at launch. If I only have enough for one game I don't know what game I should get.

I will get it at launch along with Red Steel and Super Mario Galaxy (if it makes it to launch) And if Disaster: Day of Crisis turn out as good as I expect, that too.

I don't have to worry about buying the wii, so I can spend my $200 bucks on games (thank goodness i'm still young enough to get videogame consoles for my bday:D)

Back