The most reasonable character list mock up for SSBB:

Dood, the second one is INSANE. That's, like, 40% of all nintendo characters EVER. And that's saying something.

in touch with the wii said:
you ve done good research but no zero samus in never of them
WRONG-O. In the second one, if you look all the way to the right, it is 4 the 4th character from the bottom (not including bottom character).

shigeru miyamoto is also at the bottom. it would be cool to have a match with him, mario and link. anyway i heard a rumor about more third party characters than just snake. i doubt its true, but i would like 2 c sonic or pacman

the first one I agree with, but the only people I don't think that should be in there are Andy and Tom Nook. I mean, Andy? C'mon man! and Tom nook? Gimme a break..........:wtf:

Homicidal_Gamer said:
Usually people go was over board with these mock ups! :lol:

dk3fake7b5zt.png

That's waaaaaay overboard but at least it has Waluigi in it:lol:

he could control people and wave them up in the air. It could also turn into a lightsaber. And then he could use it as a orchestra conductor baton stick to make people dance uncontrollably until they explode. (If you didn't get that then I feel sorry for you) That would be awesome.

Last edited:
That would be to awesome, but a lot of those guys are Sony. But if there were going to be that many characters, I would wait up to 2008 to play it.

The Second mockup looks like way to many players. You wouldnt have time to get a very good unserstanding of their moves. The six player feature is awesome though. Having six people at a time would be insane!

With all those chars it would be wayyy more fun, who cares about learning everyone's moves, but the biggest problem with this is balancing, how would they balance that many characters!

Back