The most reasonable character list mock up for SSBB:

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAGHAGHAHHAHAHAAHHAAH
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHROFLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING ABOUT TOM NOOK. TOM NOOK IN A SUPER SMASH BROTHERS GAME?!?!?!?! Incase you don't know who he is, he is A FREAKING SHOP KEEPER! Sop keeper's don't fight, what would he attack with anyway? Fish? His outrageously pointy nose? Seriously alot of those HAVE to be fake!
And If I am wrong....I will literally be rolling on the floor in laughter everytime I play it for about 3 years.

i think that Ray man, mewtwo (from pokemon) and sonic would be cool new charachters to have on brawl, not including the already addead ones (eg metaknight and snake)

Tom Nook, Diskun and AIAI. MY ASS THEY'RE GETTING IN !!!!! and diskun, What the hell is that??? but the good thing about that moke up is that it has Cloud, wolf, sephiroth.

you added serge, why don't linx o glenn, ryu of breath of fire, a mortal kombat's characters, flint of alundra, a wwe characters..xD
PICHU!I SAY GOOD BYE TO HIM
there are many characters who are of filling
and you want that sandbag has its revenge…
the name of "frog" is glenn
first it was well, second.. they are too many. but equal it is well

Last edited:
stay away from the ice climber, unless you hit one and they both get damaged(if minun get hit then it's added to the bar but it won't seem like plusle gets hit out of nowhere he just takes damage)

Lachadine said:
if you look near the bottom you can see sandbag! i mean come on! How could you possibly play as a bag of sand? Now thats rediculous!:lol:
LMAO! :eek:ut:

TOTAL - 50

ALREADY ANNOUNCED CHARACTERS: (10)
- Fox
- Mario
- Samus
- Pit
- Wario
- Meta Knight
- Snake
- Pikachu
- Kirby