The next wave of Wii's

I cant believe what im doing to get this damn wii. I've never once camped out for any system. I've always looked at it and said...eh, i can wait.

Why does nintendo do this **** to me! haha

I preordered at game last week and wasnt sure if I'd get one (most likely not) so I called 2 woolworths branches just now and they both said if I preorder now I'd get it at release day. So I did. Just letting other people know that they have some there. Anybody else preordered there?

anthonym2006 said:
the reason why most of these stores "say" they don't know is because they want to avoid the large lineups. The shipment will come anytime in the week at anytime in the day. I kmow some one who jjust walked into walmart and happened to see some wii's and bought one. my srategy is just to keep onvisiting the store and asking if they are expecting any wii's that day. They will only tell you if they are expecting wii's the same day you call or visit. Well anyway good luck. I am hoping i could get my wii next week and if idont i will try again and again week after week. i will nevr quit. it is my goal.

I called costco on wendesday and asked if they were getting any wiis that day and they said they werent so i went back to costco on friday and asked them when were they getting the wiis and they said they got them wendesday.

Back