The next wave of Wii's

I live in Calgary Alberta Canada, and was wondering if the futureshop here
will get their shipments the same as Winnipeg, and Ontario, and what not?

robbio said:
I live in Calgary Alberta Canada, and was wondering if the futureshop here
will get their shipments the same as Winnipeg, and Ontario, and what not?

You will probably get more than winnipeg (my hometown) but less than ontario or the same

My friend who works for Gamestop said expect a new batch the day after thanksgiving so get there when the doors open. lol

MyGunJammed said:
My friend who works for Gamestop said expect a new batch the day after thanksgiving so get there when the doors open. lol
is this in canada or US and do they give out tickets or is it a rush when doors open?????????????

every1 @ my local gamestops are idiots they have no idea wen the second batch in ariving sum are even sayin they wont be getting any till '07

Shadowpunk said:
every1 @ my local gamestops are idiots they have no idea wen the second batch in ariving sum are even sayin they wont be getting any till '07

where you from?

anthonym2006 said:
is this in canada or US and do they give out tickets or is it a rush when doors open?????????????

This is the USA and there isn't anymore more tickets after launch day. From now on it is first come first serve when they come into stores.

Shadowpunk said:
North hollywood C.a
no one will answer will stores be handing out tickets for the 2nd shipment or will it be a rush to get a wii???????????????????????????please answer

MyGunJammed said:
This is the USA and there isn't anymore more tickets after launch day. From now on it is first come first serve when they come into stores.
thank you so much it is probably the same in canada i think i will be able to make it

anthonym2006 said:
no one will answer will stores be handing out tickets for the 2nd shipment or will it be a rush to get a wii???????????????????????????please answer

i think itll be a rush kus ive heard lots off eb games have already got some new shipments and not selling them till black friday so ima be there @ around midnight or 2am because remember its black friday so that means theres gonna be LOTS of people in line

anthonym2006 said:
You will probably get more than winnipeg (my hometown) but less than ontario or the same

Well do you think it would be on the same days? Cause the only recent
shipment of the wii i know of is at a zellers, and their next shipment is coming on december 1st

robbio said:
Well do you think it would be on the same days? Cause the only recent
shipment of the wii i know of is at a zellers, and their next shipment is coming on december 1st
When Nintendo does a shipment it is usually a shipment everywhere and it is depending on the stores if they want to sell it right away or how quick it reaches the store.

Ok, so i live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada, where and when can i get one asap? will i have to go to burlington, Toronto stay in hamilton or something like that?

OKAY I HAVE GREAT NEW I JUST CALLED MY CIRCUIT CITY @ BURBANK AND THEY SAID THEYRE GETTING SOME TOMMOROW OR ON FRIDAY
(HERES THE # SO U GUYS CAN CALL 4 URSELFS :thumbsup: (818) 558-1172)

Back