Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The official conduit thread - the sequel

Discussion in 'The Conduit' started by vashivihan, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Dart28

Dart28 WiiChat Member

As best as I can describe it: Silver Triangle that is filled in. And you, rihopo2?

2. rihopo2

rihopo2 WiiChat Member

^

to answer your question :a silver triangle with spikes coming off it and a circle in the middle.

Dang! I can't believe you're already a filled in triangle!! OMG! U must be gud!!!!(sarcasm used to illustrate the vagueness the ranking).

also, whats your name online?

3. laserbeak4

laserbeak4 PM for Wii Register :)

Wii Friend Code: 3005-8327-7498-3414
    3005-8327-7498-3414
    yep :/
    looks like the only thing we have to look forward to are nintendo titles on the wii.
    maybe that new redsteel will be ok....

4. Solanky

Solanky WiiChat Member

I really wish that more 3rd party games came out for the Wii.

Well, let me say high quality 3rd party games. I honestly think the Conduit is a good game, but I would love to see developers expand on the idea.

We need more games like the Conduit, so make sure you support original games when they come out and buy those bamfs. you dig?

5. laserbeak4

3005-8327-7498-3414
    good point. the fact that someone besides nintendo or capcom made half of an effort should tell other devs to step it up a bit.

6. vchizzle

vchizzle WiiChat Member

+ 1 billion

7. Dart28

Dart28 WiiChat Member

It's in my sig, but my Conduit name is HELLRAZR. I'm HELLRAISER in Call of Duty:World at War on Wii, but apparently the Conduit has a character limit (LAME), so I had to shorten it.

Onto another topic
    : does anyone know of a way to join up with a friend and enter public matches? It seems like once you're in a Private lobby with someone there's no way to join a public match. I know there's a "Join Friend" option, but in my experience it's been worse than useless. Has anyone found another way?

8. Ryu.27

Ryu.27 SHIN-SHORYUKEN!

Wii Friend Code: 4528-4182-4369-8205
    4528-4182-4369-8205
    I was wondering if you could invite people to your "party" like in WaW...if not that's eff'ing stupid.

9. rihopo2

rihopo2 WiiChat Member

Lol my bad. Yeah, I think i've seen you online, but I don't believe I've played you.

And yeah, joining a friend, that worked fine the first two days the game was out, but after the 3rd day, it started to fail. I would go into a match and wait like 20 years to enter into the game my friend was in only to find out that he wasn't even in there.... I don't know of another way....

10. vashivihan

vashivihan Let There Be Rock

Wii Friend Code: 8799-9801-1544-7718
    8799-9801-1544-7718

the only way is to use the join friend option. it has worked for me before except once where it said that this game has max players. i think to ensure that it worls is to go online at same time and have one person join a game and the other person chooses "join friend".

this games online has grwon on me after playing cod's online whre you had to ADS and it was more tactical. this is like going back to mohh2 online (kinda). and my kd ration is 2.04

11. Ryu.27

Ryu.27 SHIN-SHORYUKEN!

4528-4182-4369-8205
    You'll have to walk me through it Vash. Oh btw you still haven't given me your TC fc :/ Oh and I'm not as good as I was in CoD (I blame the chitastic weapons & huge health bar) so excuse me if we lose a game.
    Eh I've played more TC and I'm gonna have to say...yeah it's grown on me too, even the gay matches where ppl vote for explosives (its equal, its not just one douche using rifle grenades like in CoD). Yeah its more like MoH cuz you can just charge in and stuff...although I did that in CoD and still pwnd hardcore up the azz. I'm not sure what my k:d is because TC doesn't track but I know it's atleast a 1:1

12. vashivihan

vashivihan Let There Be Rock

Wii Friend Code: 8799-9801-1544-7718
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    well in the statistics, under multiplaer statistics, it shows the # of kills and death so you just divide kills by death to get ratio.

i dont have wiispeak yet and this tuesday, ill be leaving the country for a month so i wont be online but after that i will be with wispeak. we'll play tomorrow.

13. SBleed

SBleed WiiChat Member

Conduit Gripes

Ok so... Has anyone else been able to start a team deathmatch? I haven't been able to start one for about 2 weeks now. Every time the game starts it does that glitch where you start outside the level and the only thing you can do is reset the Wii. I loved this game when I first got it, but I'm slowly losing interest. The game's multiplayer is so bugged that it takes all the fun out of it. It's VERY annoying. Also... Why does everyone use "explosive" weapon set in CTF? Boring! Rocket launchers are banned from most fps deathmatches for a reason. Camping and shooting people with the rocket launcher is not skill. Well... the only real solution I guess is, I'll sell my Wii and get CODMW2 for 360 when that comes out in November. It sux that the first decent fps on Wii was basically thrown together and wasn't bug tested correctly. This title has made me lose faith in the Wii as a competitor for top videogame system. Oh and one last thing. WTF is with them making it so you can only hear your friends on Wiispeak? What the hell were they thinking?

14. George

George Wii 4 teh Wiin

Wii Friend Code: 4877-3286-3608-7887
    4877-3286-3608-7887
    It's done that 3 times on mine (the multiplayer glitch), aside from that, it's got great on line which is fun and highly rewarding.

Also does anyone find meleeing hard? It seems too sensitive and is not very accurate.

#254 George, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  15. laserbeak4

3005-8327-7498-3414
    you guys are still here? wow. I've removed my faith from high voltage. nintendo's published games are the wii's only true hope if you want fun and graphics :/. Ubisoft might make a comeback though. Motion+ kicks ass

16. SBleed

SBleed WiiChat Member

You can change the melee, and grenade sensitivity in the options menu under controls>sensitivity. That is one thing I "LOVED" about this game, at least High Voltage had the foresight to make the controls 100% customizable. You can set any button or any action, to anything you want.

17. SBleed

SBleed WiiChat Member

Don't get me wrong. This game is great, I didn't put down the controller for 2 weeks, I've been playing the crap out of it. But the many problems I've had with Nintendo over the years, starting with N64, Gamecube, Wii. They're trying but it's just not working for me anymore. I am a hardcore gamer, and Nintendo just hasn't been able to keep up in that category. They lost the Final Fantasy series years back, and since have had **** for RPGs. Now they have nothing in the way of serious fighting games after Soulcalibur 2. Though Wii shop has Street Fighter, Kof, and Samurai Showdown (which can be bought on XBox Live so...).

Please understand I am a very big nintendo fan, I have an old NES, a SNES, two N64, a Gamecube, GB, GBA, Wii. I love them all and this is hard for me to admit that nintendo has lost their touch. I'm sry, but the XBox has more of what I want from a console, and my Wii in particular has not helped in my decision. Nintendos were known for being long lasting durable machines, and yet the Wii is very fragile. It's not like Nintendo at all.

#257 SBleed, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  18. bugwolf

bugwolf WiiChat Member

I have to admit that you are really a nintendo fan.

19. Ryu.27

Ryu.27 SHIN-SHORYUKEN!

4528-4182-4369-8205
    Does anyone here still play TC? I kinda liked in the beginning but then I realized that HVS weren't too expereinced with online & stuff. After trying to "love" TC when in comparison to WaW I realized "wow...this game sucks", now I'm moving back to CoD :_
    Who else supports SEGA/HVS/TC by buying TC but didn't/doens't like the game all that much?

20. laserbeak4

3005-8327-7498-3414
    I was highly disappointed. and yes, i think WaW is still the best wii shooter, as ugly as it is.