The official conduit thread - the sequel

yeah my brother has a 360. and even though the wii can't look like the best 360 games, it can contend with games like MK vs DC , believe it or not.

I don't think there is a massive difference if they are both on a SDTV either. The Wii is capable of some very nice graphics if the developers put in the effort. The fact that some people thought that The Conduit was a 360 game when they first showed it off proves that the gap isn't as big as people often think.

I don't think there is a massive difference if they are both on a SDTV either. The Wii is capable of some very nice graphics if the developers put in the effort. The fact that some people thought that The Conduit was a 360 game when they first showed it off proves that the gap isn't as big as people often think.

The gap is a lot smaller than most people think but the problem is that lazy developers are giving the Wii a bad reputation. There are a lot of Wii games that have better graphics than 360 games. I would mention which ones they are but I'd rather refrain from a retard flamewar.

And YES I do have an HDTV and both consoles.

Innovative is something new, different, or one-of-a-kind. There's nothing like the Conduit because it uses the Wiimote, futuristic FPS, WiiSpeak, and have online multiplayer. COD:WAW uses the wiimote and have online multiplayer but isn't futuristic nor WiiSpeak. Metroid 3 uses the wiimote and futuristic but doesn't have multiplayer nor Wiispeak. The Conduit has them all. That's the reason why I'm about to trade in COD4 for Conduit since COD6 is coming later this year.

Also ign has posted that SEGA has declared June 23 as the official release date, mark it on your calendars people! Although... release dates seem to be always subject to change...

From N4G.com:
This is what you will find in The Conduit Limited Edition package
NintendoEverything Writes:
* 24-Page art book featuring exclusive concept art and digital imagery sharing the creative process in bringing the world of The Conduit to life.
* The in-game "All Seeing Eye" (A.S.E.) Device featuring custom detailing and projected light. Allowing you to unlock puzzles and discover the secrets of The Conduit
* "Secret Agent" Multiplayer skin which helps you dominate your enemies in intense multiplayer battles.

From EBgames:
Reserve The Conduit and receive a GameStop Special Edition upgrade. Included in the GameStop Exclusive Edition:

* 24-Page art book featuring exclusive concept art and digital imagery sharing the creative process in bringing the world of The Conduit to life.
* The in-game “All Seeing Eye” (A.S.E.) Device featuring custom detailing and projected light. Allowing you to unlock puzzles and discover the secrets of The Conduit
* “Secret Agent” Multiplayer skin which helps you dominate your enemies in intense multiplayer battles.

Available for online and in-store customers only while supplies last.

Online and Store Customers: Art book and instructions to unlock the Secret Agent multiplayer skin and ASE device will be packaged inside the game.

conduit1_bonusLG.jpg

conduit2_bonusLG.jpg

If you pre-order T3h P3NDU1T you'll get the stuff, good thing I have $27 down on it :D Now with my costume & CoD:WaW/MoH:H2 skills I'll own "OVER 9000" times!!! Although the costume looks cheasy/ugly, and the special colored ASE is...eh wot ev.

From N4G.com:

From EBgames:

conduit1_bonusLG.jpg

conduit2_bonusLG.jpg

I dont think I understand. So will these in game bonuses be exclusive to the special edition version?? If so, that is smart marketing.

Ryu.27 said:
If you pre-order T3h P3NDU1T...

What is that??.... Your a "hArDc0r3" gamer i assume?

From N4G.com:

From EBgames:

conduit1_bonusLG.jpg

conduit2_bonusLG.jpg

If you pre-order T3h P3NDU1T you'll get the stuff, good thing I have $27 down on it :D Now with my costume & CoD:WaW/MoH:H2 skills I'll own "OVER 9000" times!!! Although the costume looks cheasy/ugly, and the special colored ASE is...eh wot ev.
T3h P3NDU1T?

Seriously, type normally and you will be respected better.

And I'm quite happy they are releasing a limited edition.

I don't think I understand. So will these in game bonuses be exclusive to the special edition version?? If so, that is smart marketing.
What is that??.... Your a "hArDc0r3" gamer i assume?

I'm not quite sure, I think if you just pre-order it you get automatically get 'em, it didn't say, or maybe it did, not sure I just found the news and posted it before someone else did.
Its what your momma said last night..."that was T3H P3NDU1T" lol I kid, I meant to put "" to specify how the..."hardcore" would say it.

T3h P3NDU1T?

Seriously, type normally and you will be respected better.

And I'm quite happy they are releasing a limited edition.

What, I can't type one title in the way of..."T3H 1NTARW3BZ"!
Some people are "anti-lulz"...lol sorry I just had to take advantage of the situation.

I'm not quite sure, I think if you just pre-order it you get automatically get 'em, it didn't say, or maybe it did, not sure I just found the news and posted it before someone else did.
Its what your momma said last night..."that was T3H P3NDU1T" lol I kid, I meant to put "" to specify how the..."hardcore" would say it.

Some people are "anti-lulz"...lol sorry I just had to take advantage of the situation.

Its ok.
I'm just not too sure what the penduit is.

So it was a joke? Cool then, I thought you were serious!

Or maybe he was serious and is embarrassed at his own hardcore shame... Ever since I started embarassing hardcores spelling I see less and less "L33t" everyday...

Last edited:
So it was a joke? Cool then, I thought you were serious!

Or maybe he was serious and is embarrassed at his own hardcore shame... Ever since I started embarassing hardcores spelling I see less and less "L33t" everyday...

It was somewhere along the lines of a joke and "serious business".
--
And now some more news on (here it..."cums") "T3H PWNDU1T":

Nintendo Dpad+
shapeimage_1.jpg

The Conduit Friend Codes friendlier than once thought

Monday, April 27, 2009

More and more good news keeps coming out for The Conduit, this time the good news has to do with the Friend Code system.

Friend Codes seem to be the Wii’s sore spot and since The Conduit is using their servers they will have to obey Nintendo’s guidelines but that doesn’t mean they can’t stretch the rules. The Conduit will do something a little different with Friend Codes, you will now be able to add Friend Codes through either sending a console friend request to a Wii console friend or through HVS’s UI if a player is a friend of a friend.

Unfortunately with everyone else you will need to manually enter Friend Codes but at least HVS thought of a faster way to add friends.

Other Conduit news has surfaced as well though, here is a breakdown of the new info:

1.There will be team chat, only in Team Reaper and Team Objective types
2.Proximity voice only applies to Free For All matches
3.Ability to mute and unmute people either in the lobby or in-game
4.Ranking / XP system
5.We already know there will be no DLC but there will not be any system updates for this game either

The Friend Codes are a little more helpful in The Conduit seeing as how groups of friends or even clans will have a much easier time exchanging FC’s.
Source: http://blogs.ign.com/gamingmaster42/2009/04/22/118591

Did anyone see the new trailer about the story on ign? It looks amazing. I'm to lazy to post it, but go take a look!

Back