The official conduit thread - the sequel

Have you looked up "The Conduit Official Box Art" on google images? There are tons of "official box art" for the game. Many of them have back covers also. So I don't think we can actually be sure...

True that one does look very well done and current since he is wearing the updated head gear. I'm just saying we can't be sure... Although I hope that one is it because the other one is quite boring.

Wow thats awesome, especially the matchmaking part. Hopefully you are able to add friends without having to input a friend code. =)

What, do you think that somebody just made that up for the heck of it? That black one is just a placeholder.

Thank You.

June, i think.

There is NO official date it can come out next year for all we know. Remember Twilight Princess?

Have you looked up "The Conduit Official Box Art" on google images? There are tons of "official box art" for the game. Many of them have back covers also. So I don't think we can actually be sure...
04-05-2009 04:17 PM

Thank You.

I feel like I'm babysitting here. The game does not have an official box art yet. The game does not release until it's ready.

If you can't wait here's some great games you've probably never played on Wii:

World of Goo
Bit.Trip.Beat
The Secret of Mana
Beyond Oasis
Beyond Good and Evil
Zack and Wiki

These games have enough lifespan to hold you over until next year.

From N4G.com:
The Conduit with new details about the multi-player modes
LusoGamer said: "One of the producers of High Voltage Software, producer of exclusive first person shooter on the Nintendo Wii, The Conduit, has decided to reveal new details of the multi-player of his title, one of the points at which the players of Nintendo's home console more eager".

From some foreign site that N$G shot me to in a link that Google translated:

One of the producers of High Voltage Software, producer of exclusive first person shooter on the Nintendo Wii, The Conduit, has decided to reveal new details of the multi-player of his title, one of the points at which the players of Nintendo's home console more eager.

Apart from the fact that support up to 16 players online at the same time, there are 7 different modes of play, with the only confirmed for now are the traditional Deathmatch and Capture the Flag. The use of the Wii Speak accessory, which has the same function as a headset, it will be somewhat restricted. Through no fault of High Voltage, but because Nintendo has imposed the condition that the Wii Speak can be used only with people's friends list.
But as good news, it was revealed that to add friends will not have to go through trouble to write these codes. When the additional content, the producer has tried to warn of the lack of them, since the aim is to include it all in early in the game.

We promised more information about multi-player online mode for very brief, so be careful to deal with that LusoGamer bring you the news.

Hopefully it'll have the same modes from Metroid Prime: Hunters AND Perfect Dark.

I seriously can't wait for this game. I would love a shooter game that I can actually talk to the people that I'm playing against. Playing MoHH2 kills me sometimes, lol.

Thank You.

There is NO official date it can come out next year for all we know. Remember Twilight Princess?

Thank You.

I feel like I'm babysitting here. The game does not have an official box art yet. The game does not release until it's ready.

If you can't wait here's some great games you've probably never played on Wii:

World of Goo
Bit.Trip.Beat
The Secret of Mana
Beyond Oasis
Beyond Good and Evil
Zack and Wiki

These games have enough lifespan to hold you over until next year.

Actually it does have an official boxart:
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5793/theconduit.jpg

Ryu how do you know that for a fact? There is no source saying that is the official one. Both ign and the SEGA websites do not have that as the box-art. So we don't know for sure.

Back