The Official Pokemon Trading Thread.

Closet Goth said:
i have charmanders and bulbasaurs i have a spare magby and i can get a smoochum and glameow quickly enough no elikids yet but soon which gender do u prefer for the bulbasaur i only have male charmanders at the moment 6 of em let me know if you want to trade i have eevees and phiones but the dawn or duck stones look good lol are you in need of a dratini? or any of the dragon baby forms also can get you a larvitar

just RCed a dragonite
have a hacked lvl 100 tyranitar from my friend n have a pupitar in emmy that im gonna palpark so ill ditto it

kiraownsurmom said:
just RCed a dragonite
have a hacked lvl 100 tyranitar from my friend n have a pupitar in emmy that im gonna palpark so ill ditto it
are then any startes that youd like like cyndaquils or something the cyndquil is pretty good that i hatch i can gett any starter from any generation bar chimchar at the moment

ah shieldon i have only one = ( same goes for kabuto i should have said
but every other one i ve got and i have added you

offereing starters from all generations and fossils looking for lunatone, deoxysy jirachi and celebi but shineies are good also have all the dragon and near legendary families pm for offers legit pokemon only

i have a whole bunch of shinys also have a full box of deoxsy not hacked got them off gts i all most got all the pokes i also have hack arceus non-hacked darkrais up for trades just ask me wat pokemon and i mite have it

abyss001 said:
i have a whole bunch of shinys also have a full box of deoxsy not hacked got them off gts i all most got all the pokes i also have hack arceus non-hacked darkrais up for trades just ask me wat pokemon and i mite have it
the darkrais and deoxyx are really legit? well i have have several bulbasaurs squertles and charmanders i even have female bulbasaurs and squirltes can get the others easaly enough

Back