The Official Pokemon Trading Thread.

is there a way to check if they are legit?

i have celebi deoxys and jirachi, not sure if they are legit

KIKO12 said:
LOOKIN 4 BTTL

6v6
no hacks
no legends
no ubers

if u win
ill giv a shiny piplup/shiny chimchar (adament@thunderpunch/blaze kick)/shiny lucario/shiny riolu 31 ivs atk/def/spdef/spd(adament@blaze kick/sky uppercut/crunch)

ugh...... once agian this is not the battle thread
quit spaming and go to right thread.

emmspokemon said:
ugh...... once agian this is not the battle thread
quit spaming and go to right thread.
Lol that was yesterday that he did that, and Kiko only comes on like once a month so your wasting your effort just like I did

lookin for arecus willing to trade shineycubone,moltres,latios,latias,mew,hetran,azelf,glaceon leafeon,bellossom,jumpluff,elekid,poliwrath,shinytentacruel,rotom,regirock,and zapdos.pm me if you want to trade

C0NTRAST I think I have a yanma, and I don't care if I didn't PM you, I don't care if I get banned. I am SO mad at the mods for closing down the pokemon section.

true enough, i dont understand why to be honest.

were the pokemon threads that annoying to them?

also, can anyone get me a tauros?

Morfane said:
true enough, i dont understand why to be honest.

were the pokemon threads that annoying to them?

also, can anyone get me a tauros?
they said that they became strict cause there was too much spam and it was slowing down the site, there is an easier way to speed up the site without destroying this section. the mods should just go through the site once a week and delete the unnessessary stuff but still let everyone stay on the site. there have been way too many people banned.

i think it would have just been easier if they paid a little more attention at the time

rather than let it get so bad.

Back