The Official Pokemon Trading Thread.

Link to my list. READ EVERYTHING. I really don't like it when somebody comes to me, offers something I need/want, and then asks what I have. I TOLD YOU IN THE POST. HOWEVER, this doesn't include the less rare pokemon that i don't have on the list. If you're offering a lesser pokemon, I wouldn't mind if you asked. anyway, the link: http://www.wiichat.com/pokemon-diam...mon-trading-thread-post626839.html#post626839

Last edited:
Mike, i'll give 'em to you.
thethhron said:
and if my list is too spacific, that's too bad
Well that right there pretty much insures no trades there... I dont know about everyone else, but i'm not trading with someone with such an overblown attitude...

who wants to trade?
looking for:
1-jirachi (legit)
2-Deoxys (legit)
3-celebi (legit)[doesn't have to be event could be colossiums bones disk celebi]
4-every pokemon between 460and mespirit not counting mespirit (but will not trade whats in list i have lots of other pokemon to trade for thoses

will trade:
1- Raygauza lvl 100 (legit)
2- mewtwo lvl 100 (not for shore)
3- charizard lvl66 (legit)
4- torchic lvl7 (legit)
5- Cresselia lvl50 UT (legit)
6- Metagross from colosseum (wite a few days so i can purify it)

items i have:
1- 2 pp ups
2- 1 hp up
3- 1 pp max
4- 1 calcium
5- 1 iron

Last edited:
LOOKING FOR: TMs dark pulse/water pulse/explosion/snatch/torment/roost- Max PPs/Electrizer/legit shiny mesprit and uxie/untouched deoxys/untouched shiny mewtwo. OFFERINGS:all evolve items except electrizer/all incense/all arceus plates/all power items/macho brace/rare candies/lucky egg/heart scales/dusk,dawn,shiny and all other stones and more. EV trained absol/untouced regigigas/lvl100 giritina/palkia/munchlax/wynaut/modest lvl 1 slowking/untouched smeargles/3 regis and more .PM Me if you have any of these requests.

i'm looking for a dragonite,an electvire (or electraliser) and a magmortar. I have two cresselias (one with bashful nature, the other has a jap name and relaxed nature, both untouched) and i have dratini that knows ice beam, other dratinis that know dragon pulse and flamethrower, and also corphish that know superpower.

can also breed most pokemon such as solrock or lunatone

pm me if interested.

Last edited:
aden14342 said:
do you care if there hacked term21 cause if you dont i have both

no i'm not bothered just need them to help me complete my pokedex what do u want for them.

just to make sure is it dragonite and electivire u have (or magmortar)

Back