The Official Pokemon Trading Thread.

Seeking Legit & untouched Shiny: ponyta(jolly or adamant)/nincada or shedinja(jolly or adamant)/trapinch(adamant or neutral nature)/magnemite or magneton(quiet or modest)/shiny charmander(jolly, adamant or modest). PM me and i will offer generously.

PokeChamp said:
slimi, can i have back my skarmory!

i didn't say clone it and redistribute it (thats just mean!)
huh? Lol....When I cloned it I never actually got to trade it to anyone...On marriland no one wanted it.....And you know what? I never killed a pokemon with it and it never lvled up lol...It's completely untouched since you traded it to me. But still PokeChamp, we made a fair deal, it was my whatever for this skarmory. your it's OT but you don't own it anymore. So I could do anything with it. And it's just like you taking danny's sceptile and cloning it. Your being hypocritical. Camille which one you want? Aura or hacked lvl 2?

yes, but i didn't give a fuc.king clone to danny, you did!

and it was a lvl 1 bagon, and i traded you my ev trained and iv bred skarmory, its mine, and i never said you could clone it!!

PokeChamp said:
yes, but i didn't give a fuc.king clone to danny, you did!

and it was a lvl 1 bagon, and i traded you my ev trained and iv bred skarmory, its mine, and i never said you could clone it!!
well it was right to give it back(th sceptile) cuz he BORROWED your 'vire and you BORROWED his sceptile. But here, we actually TRADED, so you can't just say it's yours. Your the original tamer. ORIGINAL. not CURRENT. If they have a CT I would be the CT.

Back