Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
Considering the amount of threads coming around of people leaving, instead of continuously spamming up the Lounge saying you're leaving, post it here :rolleyes: [post has a subtle piss-take involved]

Dang you Mike. I was gonna make one of these

I think we need a tally of who is leaving and how long it takes them before they are back. (yes, that is aimed at you syntax)

Maybe they should change the name of the sub forum 'Introduce yourself' to 'Introduce and unintroduce yourself'

Because ottoman is a tool, Bah thats just my opinion. I think this thread is good but we shouldn't be posting if were not leaving...

Everyone who leaves on there own choice know's its a matter of days untill they return. Those who get banned return in minutes.

Ok, Im leaving. Im fed up with everything!

Ah crap, ok im staying :)
Lee.J

lee.jarratt said:
Ok, Im leaving. Im fed up with everything!

Ah crap, ok im staying :)
Lee.J

OMG, I Read That And I Freakin Freaked Out... :lol:

Good To Know You're Staying.

Shhh you hear nothing....

I'm weak I know.....

Syntax said:
Shhh you hear nothing....

I'm weak I know.....

lol @ your whole leaving thread etc :lol:
It's good to have you back though:)

ottoman is a shmuck. he came back as mario.strikers but IP pointed him out otherwise. hes on an IP that like 50 other members use so i assume its some unblocked IP or something that he was able to get his hands on......needless to say, hes in alot of trouble. he is NO LONGER welcome whatsoever and if anyone knows otherwise you are to tell me.

in any event, some are leaving for ok reasons. some just dont have the time to sit here and chat. theyd rather chat in real life as opposed to online. school, families, ect have a big to do with ones spare time.

it is what it is

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ottoman is a shmuck. he came back as mario.strikers but IP pointed him out otherwise. hes on an IP that like 50 other members use so i assume its some unblocked IP or something that he was able to get his hands on......needless to say, hes in alot of trouble. he is NO LONGER welcome whatsoever and if anyone knows otherwise you are to tell me.

in any event, some are leaving for ok reasons. some just dont have the time to sit here and chat. theyd rather chat in real life as opposed to online. school, families, ect have a big to do with ones spare time.

Maro.strikers? lol, what a name to pick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back