The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

Definately. Rocker, what do you think of my Fulgore set?

Btw, Kingslayer, its your turn.

Thanks. Ill post another one when i get home from work, regardless of whether King posts another one.

I have a... long... one in the making. It's hard to explain, but you'll understand when you see it. I've been very busy hanging out with friends recently, so I haven't worked on it since Wednesday. It's fine if you get ahead of me; I can make about 3 move-sets in one day to make up for it. I probably won't be on later today, but I might be on Saturday or Sunday.

There is something I would love to see in the next Smash but i know it would never happen....

Star Wars.

Never would be able to get the rights, but hey, Soulcalibur did it... maybe....

apprentice.png

The Apprentice (Star Wars Force Unleashed)

B=Force Pull: The Apprentice waves his arm, yanking the enemy to him. Reaches a decent distance and does 8%. Perfect for getting the enemy close for combos. If the enemy sheilds, it just flips which way they're facing. If used in air it activates a fall state.

→B=Force Lightning: The Apprentice floats slightly off the ground and shoots lightning at his foes. Goes as far as a Luigi fireball. Lasts 3 seconds, doing 5% per second. Stuns the enemy while they're getting shocked. If used in air, it shoots down at an angle and activates fall state after.

↓B=Force Repule: Fires a wave of Force energy around himself. Pushes all enemies away, great knockback, no damage. Can be used once every 2 seconds. Stalls fall, and doesn't activat fall state.

↑B=Force Jump: Uses the force to give himself another super jump. Works like Sonics but spikes enemies at activation. Unable to use B moves after but can still use A moves.

Final Smash=Force Mealstrom: Glows red and sucks in all enemies. Then fires them all away with immense power. Ultra knockback, 20% damage, reach is just short of half of FD.

↑Taunt: Floats his lightsaber in front of himself.
←→Taunt: Laughs and says "You aren't worth the time."
↓Taunt: Hand glows red and says, "I live to serve my master."

instead of color changes, he gets entire costume changes.
Basic costume is his Basic Training Gear(with Red Lightsaber)
Red suit is Sith Robes (with Red Lightsaber)
Blue suit is Bounty Hunter Outfit (with Blue Lightsaber)
Green suit is Jungle Combat Gear (with Green Lightsaber)
Extra suit 1 is Cerimonial Jedi Robes (with Purple Lightsaber)
Extra suit 2 is Sith Stalker Armor (with Red Lightsaber)

you like, Storm?

Good moveset, Shadow. I take it that guy in your Sig is your favorite Star Wars character.

Shadow, thats pretty sick. Im very impressed. The only thing I would change is the Force Pull damage dealt, since it has no drawback if used on the ground. Other than that, beautiful man. Just freakin beautiful.

Ill prolly get one up for Vader later.

Great moveset Shadow, definatly. Obviously it stays true to the character, and the originality is good. Nothing seems unbalanced, although his moves still retain usefulness. No bad feedback from me, well done. :thumbsup:

Darth Vader

B: Force Wave: Darth Vader charges Force energy in his hands for a maximum of 3.5 seconds. When fired, it travels the entire distance of the screen. At minimum charge, it deals 3% damage and good knockback. At maximum charge, it deals 7% damage and unbeleiveable knockback.

Side B: Force Grip: Can only be used if the opponent is in the air. Reach is that of Lucario's Side B. When it hits, it suspends the foe in the air for 3 seconds, dealing 5% damage per second. The foe is stunned for the entirety of the move's usage. After the damage is dealt, you can choose which direction to throw the opponent via the control stick and the release of the B button. Grip lasts as long as you hold the B button, but only does a maximum of 5% damage. When a direction is chosen, Darth Vader uses the Force to launch the opponent in that direction with good knockback. After this moves usage, Darth Vader has a 2 second recharge time before he can move again.

Down B: Lightsaber Throw: Darth Vader charges his Lightsaber for 2 seconds and then whips it in a circular motion that travels the distance of Link's Boomerang. Deals 14% damage on impact plus decent knockback. The saber then returns to Vader's hand.

Up B: Force Ascension: Darth Vader implies his power of the force and rockets in any direction via the control stick. Vader deals no damage to foes he comes in contact with, but deals good knockback.

Final Smash: "You Don't Know The Powa.... Of The Dark Side!": Darth Vader says the quote, then charges energy for 10 seconds. During this time, damage can be dealt to him, but he takes no knockback, and this move cannot be stopped. When he reaches the 10 seconds, he releases his power, creating an explosive Force Hurricane that is able to be controlled by Vader. Now, Vader is invincable. The Hurricane fills the entire screen, and cannot be dodged through. If the Hurricane hits an opponent, it deals 350% damage, basically a OHKO. The Hurricane remains on the field for 5 seconds.

Behold.... the most overpowered FS in the world.

Last edited:
You didn't mention how long the Down B takes to charge. Unless it gets some penalties, it will be an over-powered move.

Back