The plot so far

I read that there was 100 hours game play... Thats probably if you do like EVERYTHING. I play games really slow first time round so it will probably take me 70 hours anyway, lol.

lol ive seen a lot more hours than that i didnt know u guys were so new to this "hours" thing...anyways, i HOPE Ganondorf is good in this one, hes gotta stop being the bad guy...no seriously that would b awesome cuz they pick on him too much; he was the villian in the 1973 game when it came out too! lol, they should make more variety in the game, y not change Link and Zelda too?! lol JK about the Link and Zelda one...dont get mad at me i know there r some Zelda freaks out there

Last edited:
RPGMasterTurk91 said:
lol ive seen a lot more hours than that i didnt know u guys were so new to this "hours" thing...anyways, i HOPE Ganondorf is good in this one, hes gotta stop being the bad guy...no seriously that would b awesome cuz they pick on him too much; he was the villian in the 1973 game when it came out too! lol, they should make more variety in the game, y not change Link and Zelda too?! lol JK about the Link and Zelda one...dont get mad at me i know there r some Zelda freaks out there

You know, I have a strange feeling Link and Ganondorf may be teaming up in this game to fight a greater enemy. I know it sounds pretty cliche, but it could happen...

Zelda games have always had the unexpected surprise so I don't worry about what the game's gunna have just enjoy it when it comes out. Its a good thing to speculate but there's a fine line between what you expect out of something and pure speculation.

i'm confirming on the 100 hour thing. but i think it'll take that long if you do all the side stuff. but are we complaining? man, at 60 bucks a game, it better take me some time to finish it!

Mario and Bowser teamed up in Mario RPG so it could happen with Link and Ganondorf. I think it would be stupid though

Well, not that I mean to excite you but 70 hours is for the main story. There is also a truck load of subplots. Look at majoras mask, almost every character had a subplot. Imagine what this one will be like, considering it's gunna be about 40 times bigger

Back