The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

8DC6CEA6D0A533CFC8FCCA1927073667A00D5F1E

Damn it all. He wouldn't die.

Severely tweaked my 3-combo Dark deck into an Electric deck overall. It still primarily abuses the Dark Raichu - Dark Clefable - GR's Mewtwo combo of brokenness, but forsakes Psychic energy completely (meaning GR's Mewtwo is now just bench support/a meat shield) and adds in Dark Magneton 'n Electabuzz for consistency. So now it's moreso a Dark/Electric deck.

May remove Electabuzz for more consistency cards, as the four Magnemite may be enough t' make the deck more consistent than the previous non-Electric focused build. Electabuzz has never been integral to a victory, so I think I'll try that. The biggest issue is that I'm often missing one key card 'til a few turns in, be it Dark Clefable or GR's Mewtwo. Consistency cards like Computer Search I can't really fit in otherwise could easily fix this.

Beat the water level in Pandora's Tower. The boss wasn't really that difficult, though I did have to heal a few times.

Been playing a lot of Pokemon Showdown NU the last few days. My teams aren't very good due to my stubbornness with teamslots. Yes, I know Sawk is good. No, I don't want to use it. Regardless of my teams, I still preform pretty well in most battles.

Finally! What's next, think it was the fire tower. Pretty fun.
I might play more today.

Dirge, MR, are you done playing P:M?

I have better things to do than stand around watching you guys stand around, you know.

YOU FOOL! Thread of Searching for Players, use it!

Also you've been disconnected, ya dumb. Neither'a us are standing around doin' nothin'. I've long since left the match.

GGs to the People of the PM Nation

You can never use back air too much
Here's the rule
If they don't punish it
Keep doing it

Back