The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

The littlest lag pisses him off. He won't even play on HDTVs because he claims there's a slight input lag (and I can't even notice it)

How the hell do you guys play Wifi o_o

It's all I've got, since I live in the middle'a nowhere. No tourneys for me to attend, and none'a my IRL bros are competitive gamers.

'Sides, you get used to it after five years of Smashin'. :lol:

Your tech chasing and spacing make it seem like you play with no latency. I bet you all are much sicker with no lag

My reaction time isn't particularly good since Wi-Fi play nurtures hard-reading far moreso than reactionary, so I doubt playin' offline would help me too much... 'sides with input consistency, which applies to both players.

Maybe then I could actually chain grab... ... ...

I've been chain grabbed by ICs while playin' vBrawl online. With noticeable lag. I was mind****ed hard. :lol:

Can't remember who it was, but they were definitely one'a Wiichat's old vBrawl pros.

I have met a couple in my vBrawl days.
If I played them IRL, I would have lost almost every one.
Lag helps when they drop their grabs

Decided to destroy a bunch'a taunt parties for ol' time's sake. Found and ruined two; would'a had a third if a disconnect didn't get in my way. One'a the two I crashed had a player rage after losin' too many times (... only twice) and pulled out some Warioman hax. Lol'd hard. Half at the sudden appearance of homebrew shenanigans, half at the ragequit.

Also FOSWA since I was havin' 1v1s with the second decent player I've found in a long while, 'til a disconnect interrupted my fun. Not amused, Sakurai.

SteamOS is starting to interest me. Never have I ever given more than a single, solitary positive thought towards Linux until now.

Also,

OGhu5Hj.png

And all was right in the world.
Lesson #1) You don't beat Fox at Hydro Thunder. Ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back