The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

GGs to the Jigglyballs player who, sadly, relegated themselves t' playin' such an awful character. I was disappoint when I disconnected 'fore the player switched to a character that wasn't utter **** ('specially for timed Brawls)... assumin' they had a second main.

Tactical Text

wat duz dat evn meen

Played more of hawken again. I had forgotten about the existence of mechwarrior online, and now would be a good time to try that.

... Melee is still so damn popular 'cause it's a bloody-fantastic competitive game (whereas Brawl barely comes close to it, thnx Sakurai). If said competitive community suddenly disappeared from existence, Brawl would wholly eclipse the previous Smash Bros. and Melee would instantly disappear from the lime light, ever mentioned only out of nostalgia.

Oh, and the faster pace too. Even casuals can appreciate that much.

I hate Oblivion. The plane, not the game. It's just look-alike dungeons with nothing noteworthy within them. Stupid quests like sending me to them.

But Apocrypha!

GGs to Tuvillo. Gotta say, I can't remember the last time I had that little lag with an overseas player; the lag was a tad annoyin', but at least it was consistent and therefore manageable. Which is a ****in' fantastic thing, 'Karp almighty. The lag I get with MR (he's cross-country from me, rather than overseas) is sometimes worse than that. :lol:

also <3 other wolf mains

I wish t' Smash with your mentor, assumin' he's not anti-Wi-Fi (which is an understandable philosophy amongst the competitively savvy...). I've never had the pleasure'a gettin' wrecked by a proper spacie.

Back