The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Battle Maison NPC said:
I am so obsessed with Pokemon, my wife is fit to burst with anger!

Ah, these quotes never get old.

Speaking of the Battle Maison, I've won 75 battles in a row, which is my record. Normally I get haxed out long before this.

I sadly no longer remember what it was like t' finally of reached my 100 win streak in the Battle Tower on my Diamond (... or was it on Platinum?). But I do still recall, regardless of the Underground bein' right-****, I sorely wanted that gold trophy.

8CAA9776789DF444402333FE81E5502C343882F7

Here's the common mode of transportation necessary to get to objectives. You can fit 3 people in this. That 3rd person has to stand on top. A few seconds later after this pic, the plane slightly tilted and he was gone.

Then why didn't they ban ya?

I am above the law.

My Nuzlocke did not force me to catch a Gible. My heart is filled with reign-beux.

I am above the law.

Yes, yes. Nothing is true everything is permitted blah blah. You assasins are all the same, all preachy 'n such with your philosophies. Try preachin' to my ban hammer.

THE LUCENT NARGA IS DEFEATED!! Cheese for everyone!

Nearly killed it on the warm-up, closed it out on the second attempt. Got two Cloudy Moonshards for all my struggles, meaning I'll either never need to deal with that super-Lucent Narga ever again, or it won't be for a very long time (and I'll have proper equipment by then, no doubt). Funny how I got two Moonshards 'fore I managed to get even a single Narga Mantle. The worst is truly outta the way. Now I just need t' grab said Mantles from that one quest and a few more Lucent Narga carves from the normal difficulty Lucent... which isn't actually unlocked 'til my Hunter Rank is 3 higher. Even after this success, my epic Longsword still has t' wait to be forged. ._.

On that note, I'm stayin' the hell away from event quests 'til my equipment is indeed top tier.

Hax in the Battle Maison. Swagger is the most OP thing ever. I was shut down before making 25 consecutive victories twice because I was unable to attack at all.

The three Pokémon I have trained
Aegislash, Greninja, and T-tar? Fair enough. If you're not already using it, I suggest putting Focus Sash on Greninja. At worst, most of the time, it will kill something and heavily dent something else.

It's similar to the Sashpedo I use, only Sharpedo gets Destiny Bond, making the second kill almost guaranteed. The Battle Maison AI seems to always attack if your Pokemon is in the red zone. If they have a priority move, they'll use it, something I can scout easily with Protect. It has issues with bulky Pokemon, but that's why Sableye's there. MegaPinsir is the sheer firepower, as it can blast through so much. Probably something that would fit better than Mega Pinsir or maybe Sableye, but it's sufficient.

Sadly, I did lose the 90th battle. Damn.

Back