The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

GGs to Mr. MaRth. Been awhile since we've played any supersrs matches, was good fun. We need t' have more sessions like that, lest I get rusty.

... Also, did the PMBR make fortress hogging moar difficult? Or have my fingers become retarded? ;_______;

So it's not just my imagination. That's a relief to hear just as much as it's disappointin'.

I didn't think you could possibly miss the ledge, 'sides if someone grabs it first.

smt iv has taken some interesting turns. Good for it. Even the characters noticed it. Also, almighty attacks and magic restoring apps are breaking random encounters. Not that they were difficult in the first place. Plus, it makes traveling faster.

Latest TF2 update now has an option for quickplay on official valve servers, which is on by default. They are... strange places. Moreso than the rest. The players have this sort of aura that makes them seem as if they are not from this world.

augh

Only two~ minutes away from defeatin' it, the Lucent Narga defeats me. Ugh. I have a subconscious tendency to roll t' the left, so the retarded-bullshit-tracking on it's tailspear flingin' (even at point blank) caught me when my health was low since the tailspears are sent out right-to-left... Couldn't Max Potion 'fore the poison killed me. What a lame thing to keep me from finally killin' that bastard.

On the bright side, I've finally identified it's patterns and know what few moments it's vulnerable to a spirit combo. Held Lv. 3 for at least five minutes. I'll get revenge on it soon enough.

... Then I'm gonna abandon the laughable thought of grinding it for a Cloudy Moonshard 'til I get a top tier longsword 'n armor. im sick of bein 2-shotted

My demon team blocks physical attacks, and is therefore invincible for a while. Beat several bosses without a scratch. I'm now locked in the law path. Wonder how the endgame will play out. Also reached the nihilistic ending from a spare save. It was okay.

My demon team blocks physical attacks, and is therefore invincible for a while. Beat several bosses without a scratch. I'm now locked in the law path. Wonder how the endgame will play out. Also reached the nihilistic ending from a spare save. It was okay.

Would you mind telling me what this "Gold card" will do for me? And why it's ridiculously priced?

Encountered a ridiculous amount of artifact-camping AA players. Encountered just as many rage quitters. Lol'd so hard when, after givin' my team a 4-0 lead without them so much as gettin' a single kill, they all left simultaneously. No victory is more glorious.

Also,

Monster Hunter Wiki said:
The event quest "Sight Unseen" gives you a higher chance of getting Cloudy Moonshard when completing it.

Neat.

Yet, the Lucent Nargacuga in the event quest is noticeably stronger than the one in the regular quest .

oh

... Well, that explains why I've been takin' retarded damage. gonna keep tryin to do it newayz lul

Oh, the feeling of having everyone die on you and being the only one heading towards the chopper while everyone watches. It's what they get for being incompetent.

Karpmod, what's this about you not playing MH online? That's like playing Pokemon for the story.

Would you mind telling me what this "Gold card" will do for me? And why it's ridiculously priced?

Because it's gold? I think it leads you to another sidequest. Haven't done it.

It's my first MH game, so I originally intended to avoid multiplayer 'til G-rank... but now that I'm here, I've discovered it's not actually all-that much harder ('sides these event quests I don't have the equipment for). As such, I'd rather continue earnin' my earnings solo. Unless some future grinding really gets on my nerves, in which case rage quit to online.

That, and above hypothetical situation aside, things would be too easy with any amount of other players that wouldn't be dead weight. 'Cept maybe these event quests.

Trying out a roleplay server. They are surprisingly good at keeping things organized. The chat was actually clean of stupidity and trolling isn't tolerated. The only problem is that many items are disabled or rare. For example, my chopper spontaneously combusted(supposedly struck by lighting), so I had to trudge through mountains and jungles on foot until I reached an outpost to join a faction and finally start missions. Map and warping seems to be disabled. Same with the grappling hook.

Back