The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

If I ever encountered a shiny, I'd never even notice it since I haven't seen most of the pokemon in the game enough to be able to distinguish them.

It's so rare finding a campaign where everyone doesn't ditch because of their stupidity. Had to rely on some guys with crap ping, but they got the job done. At least it isn't versus.

It's so rare finding a campaign where everyone doesn't ditch because of their stupidity. Had to rely on some guys with crap ping, but they got the job done. At least it isn't versus.

Oh the joys of versus, where one team completely and utterly stomps the other one! Sounds like Valve games in a nutshell!

Ya ain't Narutarding hard enough.

GGs t' MR, despite the short session. Wouldn't of been all-that short if I would've remembered the installer gives ya the fullset... ;_;

Oh yeah, I got super pissed at Gunslinger engi's today again.

Surprises anywhere? No. Me playing bad but using new and fresh loadouts I've never tried before? Maybe. Either way it was fun until PL_Upward where RED team though stacking gunslinger engineers was a good idea and I was playing scout of course.

Just finished the third campaign of DooM on Full Ultra Violence, Inferno was pretty much easy but I had an ammo shortage on E3M2 for some odd reason and I died a few times on E3M9, probably due to my own error, revving up that Minigun while behind 3 Cacodemons was probably a really bad idea...would go ahead and do Thy Flesh Consumed but I remember that chapter being actually quite difficult, not just me making mistakes but the level design as a whole makes the entire thing very challenging.

Last edited:
Playing through SMT IV makes me want to expand on RPGs. Up until now it was only Square (Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger), Nintendo (EarthBound, Pokemon, Fire Emblem), and Sega (Shining Force and a little bit of the older Phantasy Star games)

I never really gave anything else a chance, unless you include modern WRPGs, which I don't. So Atlus is going to be my "go to" for a while, get a better feel for their library of games. I have Persona 4 for Vita and Devil Summoner for 3DS lined up next and I'm hoping SMT III Nocturne will be on the PlayStation Now thing.

Playing through SMT IV makes me want to expand on RPGs. Up until now it was only Square (Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger), Nintendo (EarthBound, Fire Emblem), and Sega (Shining Force and a little bit of the older Phantasy Star games)

I never really gave anything else a chance, unless you include modern WRPGs, which I don't. So Atlus is going to be my "go to" for a while, get a better feel for their library of games. I have Persona 4 for Vita and Devil Summoner for 3DS lined up next and I'm hoping SMT III Nocturne will be on the PlayStation Now thing.

Should give Disgaea a shot if you can get into the humour and gameplay. It's a strong Turn based strategy game IMO and the storylines are good...most of the time anyway

Playing through SMT IV makes me want to expand on RPGs. Up until now it was only Square (Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger), Nintendo (EarthBound, Pokemon, Fire Emblem), and Sega (Shining Force and a little bit of the older Phantasy Star games)

You got a Wii/U/decentPC? Get Xenoblade.

There's a crapload of diverse rpg's though. You've already got most of the titular titles, so there's no wrong way to go about it.

Huntin' monstars, huntin' Templars.

... But still no Narga Mantle, and I need two. bleh

tri-Ace wants your attention. Go find a copy of Valkyrie Profile, or one'a the Star Ocean series. Perhaps Resonance of Fate too, if you're up for a challenge.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys

@Assassin Isn't there also a Xenoblade on the 3DS as well?

@Splash What platform is Valkyrie Profile on? And Resonance of Fate was made by Sega wasn't it? Or am I thinking of something else? Love me some Sega.

Back