The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Order is enslavement to principle and/or structure, chaos is paradoxical freedom. Sounds 'bout right t' me.
The fact that God created man with free will means that God approves of freedom, however there is order as well because God establishes laws. But God does not stop us from breaking the laws. He lets us choose so is it really order?

Just some of the things I was thinking about.

can u guise not

Edit: MR's post was the first post of the page and I kind of assumed that there was some stupid religious debate that went down in the previous page. Nevermind. Carry on.

The fact that God created man with free will means that God approves of freedom, however there is order as well because God establishes laws. But God does not stop us from breaking the laws. He lets us choose so is it really order?

Just some of the things I was thinking about.

In other words, freedom is a lie and everything is a paradox. Reality is illusory perceptions, huzzah!

#ontopic

Combine the two t'gether, and you get super Satan. And no one wants that, even the Satanists.

Obama 2016

I really need to stay away from visual novels, at least until I get my **** together.

More TF2. Scouts have really changed since I last went against a decent one. Much more... floaty.

After spending some time lost in SMT IV and wandering around, I eventually hit the next part of the plot. I was then promptly killed during a back attack by several lower level monsters from hours ago. It was then that I realized that there's no defense stat, meaning hp is the only way to lessen the damage ratio aside from the couple moves that temporarily raise your defense for a battle. So yeah, it's kinda feeling like Dark Souls in that minor fights will ruin you if you're not careful. And I still haven't encountered that one monster that has a money-draining move. I know he's gonna show up eventually...

Last edited:
Was on the GTS earlier. Saw someone offering an 8 IV Ditto with Egg moves.

You see, this is why I don't trust the GTS.

Back