The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

PS1 and re-released on the PSP, IIRC.

SEGA is RoF's publisher. tri-Ace developed.

WiiAss, what are you saying? Never play Xenoblade on the Wii, unless you're indifferent to it breaking. The curse.

Maybe one of these days I'll get to replaying it on the Wii U.

Finally met the Cynical Man. "You're a hard one to get a handle on."

Heh, I heard it was pretty difficult to maintain neutral status, and here I am, not even intending to.

Since we are apparently talking about JRPGs, I hope Dragon Quest gets more attention in the west. They should have given the west Dragon Quest X. It could have given the Wii U bigger sales.

I've been keepin' my eyes open for an uber cheap copy of Dragon Quest VIII for ages now, as I've known 'bout and have been interested in the game since before it was even released stateside (dat toriyama art style). Never seen a used copy IRL.

Finally met the Cynical Man. "You're a hard one to get a handle on."Heh, I heard it was pretty difficult to maintain neutral status, and here I am, not even intending to.
He told me "Most people seem to think you're a very polite man." Needless to say, I lol'd.

Decided to give Lucent Narga another shot 'cause repetitive grinding ftl. Makes me want t' ragequit LS for anything can block, 'cause dodgin' that damn tail slam when it's tail spikes are up (outside of rage mode) is bullshit. I didn't notice my first few tries those many weeks ago, but almost all of time I get hit is because of that damnable tail slam. Dodge away, the poisonous tailspears are almost guaranteed to hit you. Dodge inwards, you've only a few milliseconds of leniency to avoid the tail's hitbox by abusing invincibility frames.

... On the bright side, Evasion +2 will probably solve my issue with that single bloody attack. Evade Distance has served me well underwater, but it's more a convenience than an actual boon anyways.

He told me "Most people seem to think you're a very polite man." Needless to say, I lol'd.
After a bit of choices I got myself that title as well. I wanted to be a rebel and not go the Chaos route like it seems a good majority of SMT players love to do.

Not cheap enough. Could get three older games I'm interested in for that price. /jew

Forgot to mention, Squeenix has trademarked a game for the U.S. called Seeds of Salvation, which could very well be a Dragon Quest game.

Did they change anything?

No. I just kill stuff more noticeably, indicating that I may be getting better or others are getting worse.

Forgot to mention, Squeenix has trademarked a game for the U.S. called Seeds of Salvation, which could very well be a Dragon Quest game.
Sounds interesting. Will look it up.

No. I just kill stuff more noticeably, indicating that I may be getting better or others are getting worse.
I was pretty good with the Huntsman when I first started playing TF2 but slowly lost what skill I had. Like most people I discovered that not aiming (or just pointing it at them and letting go) gets me more headshots than aiming for the head.

Back