The Ranting/Venting Thread.

Celeste said:
Awesome. I've never met a guy like us before! <3
Oh lot's of my friends are like this. I think it's more acceptable in the UK. :yesnod:

America and Canada have a far more religious attitude towards these kind of things.

RAWR!!! I just lost on a 1 v 1 in Counter Strike Source=[

12-13.... I mean What the Heck I lost by 1?!! Now I'm Pissed off =[. My Goal as King of Counter Strike is crushed =[ lol.

LMAO! That made me laugh. I'm not such a huge fan of Source.
I'm more of a 1.6 fan. Only because it's more easier for me to
play, even though my friends are like "Source is easier though".
..and I'm like "no"! Ugh, I don't like how my friends always asks
me to play Source with them. It's annoying.. or, how they're like
"Steph, log on Steam today.. okay??" Or, there's this one kid..
his names Jared, and whenever he headshots me, he's like "noob"
and I've only played for a MONTH! Not fair!

other bad stuff bw hates

tomaro school

damn school

tomaro tuesday

damn tuesday

-_-

bw + saturday = :smilewinkgrin:

bw + monday = :frown2:

Last edited:
Lol, Source is a lot easier for me but I enjoy Cs 1.6 more since it is a challenging for me. Lol the game I am best at is.... Call of Duty or Halo 3.... 97% ranked top every round =]

Pikachu256 said:
Lol, Source is a lot easier for me but I enjoy Cs 1.6 more since it is a challenging for me. Lol the game I am best at is.... Call of Duty or Halo 3.... 97% ranked top every round =]

We should play 1v1 together sometimes, I'm sure you're better. Lol

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
We should play 1v1 together sometimes, I'm sure you're better. Lol

Lol No Way, You will Win =[ .... I will lag out every round lol.... I use internet off my cuzin house lol. Don't want to waste money on Internet =]. FREE INTERNET FTW!! LAG OUT FTL!!

Being lonely is annoying.

1. i'm failing all my courses in grade 12 of high school
2. don't know what i want to do in the future
3. the girl i liked came over to my house saturday night, and i was sure she liked me.(we connect eyes 24/7 it's crazy), she left her facebook on, and i looked at her inbox....and it said she liked 2 guys....neither of them was me
4. my friend dosn't like me cause i kinda ditched him on saturday
5. i am completly broke(i ow 10 bucks to my friend too) and paycheck isn't until next friday
6. my insomnia is really starting to affect me, im' getting more and more depressed by the day
7. lost headphones for my ipod...
8. driver's test is tomorrow, and i'm really nervous
9. i'm working everynight from wednesday-sunday which means no social life...
10. i'm in pain(stubbing my toe to the point that it was bleeding, got thrown into a chair at a party)
11. starting to really hate my job
12. starting to really hate school
13. lost a wiimote(and a pair of rechargable batteries)
14. christmas is coming soon, and once again, im' broke
15. hardly any clothes....getting repetitive
16. winter=so cold, and i'm a skinny guy and still im cold even though i wear 5 layers(which is somewhat rediculous)
17. i scraped my brand new blackberry pearl
18. I kinda got scammed and paid 350 for a pearl, yet my friend only paid 300 for a blackberry curve(from the same person)
19. i need to get certain german homework done, (a week old) but i don't even know what it is and i have no motivation to do it
20. i'm trying to get to sleep right now but i can't
21. (third one that has to do with my lack of money) i'm going to be hungry for the next week and a half, good thing for free rice at my work
22. realising how depressing my life is being able to list 22 things in a matter of minutes...

mushroomedmario said:
1. i'm failing all my courses in grade 12 of high school
2. don't know what i want to do in the future
3. the girl i liked came over to my house saturday night, and i was sure she liked me.(we connect eyes 24/7 it's crazy), she left her facebook on, and i looked at her inbox....and it said she liked 2 guys....neither of them was me
4. my friend dosn't like me cause i kinda ditched him on saturday
5. i am completly broke(i ow 10 bucks to my friend too) and paycheck isn't until next friday
6. my insomnia is really starting to affect me, im' getting more and more depressed by the day
7. lost headphones for my ipod...
8. driver's test is tomorrow, and i'm really nervous
9. i'm working everynight from wednesday-sunday which means no social life...
10. i'm in pain(stubbing my toe to the point that it was bleeding, got thrown into a chair at a party)
11. starting to really hate my job
12. starting to really hate school
13. lost a wiimote(and a pair of rechargable batteries)
14. christmas is coming soon, and once again, im' broke
15. hardly any clothes....getting repetitive
16. winter=so cold, and i'm a skinny guy and still im cold even though i wear 5 layers(which is somewhat rediculous)
17. i scraped my brand new blackberry pearl
18. I kinda got scammed and paid 350 for a pearl, yet my friend only paid 300 for a blackberry curve(from the same person)
19. i need to get certain german homework done, (a week old) but i don't even know what it is and i have no motivation to do it
20. i'm trying to get to sleep right now but i can't
21. (third one that has to do with my lack of money) i'm going to be hungry for the next week and a half, good thing for free rice at my work
22. realising how depressing my life is being able to list 22 things in a matter of minutes...
Woah. Damn.
Hmm...I can relate on 8 of those things.
You need some Ambien. It's really effective :\

Brawny said:
What kind of language is that for the ranting thread!

Being lonely SUCKS ASS!
Well put =(

Last edited:
Celeste said:
Woah. Damn.
Hmm...I can relate on 8 of those things.
You need some Ambien. It's really effective :\

Well put =(

yeah, my friend told me they did him the trick...
but my other friend told me they get addictive, im' not sure if it's true or not

Was too lazy to squat on Friday so I squatted yesterday and now I'm sore as hell so I have to back this whole week up, meaning I probably won't meet my deadline.

Yes, my fault.

Back