The "Rate the last concert you went to" Thread

Floydd said:
*dies*

Are you serious? Wow! That'd be amazing... Hehe, though tickets were probably pretty pricey right?

Surprisingly, no. My mom and I had general admission standing room only tickets...but when we got up to the ticket taker, she scanned our tickets and we had some special coding on our ticket and we were able to go to the front. It was unreal. I have amazing pictures.

Ashwii00 said:
Surprisingly, no. My mom and I had general admission standing room only tickets...but when we got up to the ticket taker, she scanned our tickets and we had some special coding on our ticket and we were able to go to the front. It was unreal. I have amazing pictures.

Mind sharing some? And thats pretty fortunate, you guys are pretty damn lucky.

Rancid was the last one I hit up, it was last summer. Awsome show they played and sounded great "for live" and did an encore for over an hour. They are getting old but that was probably one of the best shows I went to for them! Full of energy and die hard fans. 10/10

Floydd said:
Mind sharing some? And thats pretty fortunate, you guys are pretty damn lucky.

Sure, you want me to email them to you or something?

Floyd...here are the pics. you asked for from my U2 experience

band.jpg

adam.jpg

larry.jpg

bono-1.jpg

Well, the last non-local show I went to was Streetlight Manifesto with The Stitch-Up and Suburban Legends. That show was AMAZING. I still can't fathom how incredible that night was. I'm going to go see them again on the 13th and it shall be even more incredible.

Now, the actual last show I went to was a Whole Wheat Bread show down in Ybor. The Pants played with them that night, and it was a pretty good show, besides the fact that the venue sucked. It was technically a bar, but they would let you in if you're under 21. The only problem was that if you are under 21, you can not exit and re-enter the building. You had to sit in this smoke filled bar with limited seating. Other than that, the show was awesome, and I can't wait 'till Saturday when I am playing a show.

Ashwii00 said:
Floyd...here are the pics. you asked for from my U2 experience

band.jpg

adam.jpg

larry.jpg

bono-1.jpg

Those are some great shots. I envy you deeply for not only going to a U2 concert but sitting front row at one.

Floydd...we must have similar tastes in music judging by your likeness for U2 and how I just flipped when I saw your sig. I love the Beatles. Just as much as U2. Yay for similar interests. haha

Yeah, haha. Beatles are one of the best, if not the best. And U2 is pretty good too, my favorite song by them is Bad. In my opinion the most original (and might I add best) music was from the 60's to the eary 80's. Now a days its hard to find something new, and groundbreaking. Though I might suggest The Fratellis, they're different from the whole mainstream crowd. But its good to see another person with the same taste in music as me.

Back