The Resident evil Thread

I've played and beaten every console Resident Evil except for 5, and I have to say my favorites are probably the Resident Evil remake for teh gamecube and Resident Evil 3. Resident Evil 4 will always be the grrrrrrrrreatest of them all, but my preferences lean towards the 1 remake and 3.

And yes, Resident Evil for the gamecube was the only one of the gamecube "ports" that were actually remade. Every other one that wasn't an original title was a simple port with no diferences from the originals.

My ranking in terms of amazingness goes as such

SILENT HILL 3 shuzuh loved that game its above every Resident Evil game i just had to put it here!

1. RE4
2. RE1 Remake
3. RE3
4. RE0
5. RE5
6. RE2
7. RE
8. RE:CV
9. The Survivor Series
10. The Outbreak series
11. The Chronicles Series
12. The Handhelds

Last edited:
they dont update the graphics at all for these ports. 4 wasnt upped at all. zero's already good, a little better than 4.

Not sure if this is right but Resi 4 had your normal environment in 3d but zeros was like the old original style of graphics.

They make graphics worse though sometimes :lol:

Take 4, for some reason when it went from Gamecube to PS2 it didn't look as good.

Because Resi 4 was a cube exclusive so instead of making Cube owners feel bad that they lost it, it lost some of its graphic quality. The Wii version has the GC graphics but with all the added ps2 content.

RE4 was the best, but it would have been better if it were actually T-Virus infected zombies. Sorry but I prefer Zombies over Ganados or any other fake "zombie" that can tote a gun and follow orders... Where's the chaos in "Zombies" who follow orders? GAY GAY GAY

RE4 was the best, but it would have been better if it were actually T-Virus infected zombies. Sorry but I prefer Zombies over Ganados or any other fake "zombie" that can tote a gun and follow orders... Where's the chaos in "Zombies" who follow orders? GAY GAY GAY
i way prefer zombies to ganados/majini, but i way prefer re4/5 to the others. they are way better games, due to gameplay making them 1000X more replayable and fun.

i would like 1,2,3,0, veronica not just to be rehased with good graphics, but whole new gameplay. its a wish which i know will NEVER come true

Versus mode is out very fun i reccomend to everyone who enjoyed mercinaries. anybody else got it and want to play ?

agreed, but i do feel it shouldve been free. they didnt really do a whole lot except put 3 other people in mercenaries mode with you.

its fun though. and it has awesome music lol

agreed, but i do feel it shouldve been free. they didnt really do a whole lot except put 3 other people in mercenaries mode with you.

its fun though. and it has awesome music lol

i wouldnt have got it if they charged 800 points, but 400 i cant cmplain, yeah it should have been free. EVERYTHING is already on the disc all the Download did was, add a new menu, and fiddle with the mercinaries mode a bit, explains the whole 1.8 mb thing.

fun though and yeah cool music

Versus mode is out very fun i reccomend to everyone who enjoyed mercinaries. anybody else got it and want to play ?

I just cant see myself spending money on a versus mode where I cant even move and shoot at the same time! I mean I love RE5, one of the best games i've played, but I just dont think it's cut out for multiplayer. At least if they implemented walk and shoot, I might be more enticed, but definitely not the way they have it now. I think I'll pass.

I don't really like merc mode and never have even on re4, so I didn't buy. I thought "Team Survival" was gonna be more like Gears 2 horde mode. Sadly it's not...

Back