the songs and lyrics that reflect your life

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
*googles*

Lmfao!

"Turning Japanese" was often rumored to be a euphemism for excessive masturbation, and the subject of the song. This is based i think i m turning japanese on the perception that people make a face where they turning japanese by the vapors squint their eyes and curl their lips turning japanese lyrics to expose the upper incisors, resembling the stereotypical image of a Japanese person, during masturbation and orgasm. Though Dave Fenton lyrics turning japanese viewed it as a love song when writing it, he would alternately confirm and who sang turning japanese deny the rumors in interviews

Song hidden meanings:lol:

While we're talking about them, the song 'Out there brothers - dont stop (wiggle wiggle)' is about oral sex:scared:

'Dont stop moving baby baby dont stop, Wiggle wiggle.. wiggle wiggle'

:lol:

surfinrach90 said:
*googles*

Lmfao!

"Turning Japanese" was often rumored to be a euphemism for excessive masturbation, and the subject of the song. This is based i think i m turning japanese on the perception that people make a face where they turning japanese by the vapors squint their eyes and curl their lips turning japanese lyrics to expose the upper incisors, resembling the stereotypical image of a Japanese person, during masturbation and orgasm. Though Dave Fenton lyrics turning japanese viewed it as a love song when writing it, he would alternately confirm and who sang turning japanese deny the rumors in interviews

behold the power of the "google" lol

and now you know

The_Loose_Cannon said:
behold the power of the "google" lol

and now you know

And knowing is half the battle

:rolleyes:

Did you never see those old transformers adverts jill?

I wish the song that reflected me was the transformer's theme tune. . .

Transformers, robots in disguise, transformers, more then meets the eye:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Song hidden meanings:lol:

While we're talking about them, the song 'Out there brothers - dont stop (wiggle wiggle)' is about oral sex:scared:

'Dont stop moving baby baby dont stop, Wiggle wiggle.. wiggle wiggle'

:lol:
Bahaha, I haven't got a clue how that song goes but they're physically the best lyrics I have ever heard ;D

Wiired said:
Bahaha, I haven't got a clue how that song goes but they're physically the best lyrics I have ever heard ;D

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=fogyZABLWR4[/MEDIA]

i was more of a GI JOE kinda girl :ihih:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fogyZABLWR4

i was more of a GI JOE kinda girl :ihih:

That made my day, transformers.

Who needs multi million dollar movies when you can watch good old original cartoons.

Meh didnt they try to revive it recently?

'energon'

'cyberton'

and there was another one...

Meh, Transformers <-- that officialy now represents me

Back