the truth about me

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adf3424sdff

Hi
im going to say the truth about me. I am 16, i wear hearing aids in both ears and i have a mild syndrome called conradis x-linked recessive (Cant remember the full name because its so long and scientific).
Because of this i wear hearing aids and have mild facial growth problems (not developing as fast as normal). i am also bi.
i am deeply offended by a comment a member made saying i look like a kid he knew that has down syndrome.
i just wanted to tell you who i really am.
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
is this a bite off of my little grip with a member on here? :incazzato:

lol im kidding

lee hun dont let it get to you. something tells me that the memeber didnt mean it like that when he said you reminded him of someone he knew with down syndrome. either that or this person is uneducated about your condition because he doesnt know.

unfortunitly it hurt your feelings so why dont you PM him? try to settle it out with him? with the information you wrote here, maybe hell change his mind and appologize for comming off as "rude"

im sorry for your condition and i know you will have many great years of life ahead of you so dont let it knock ya down.

youre a good kid so chin up :)

if he comes at you again, you let me know k? :D

lee.jarratt said:
Hi
im going to say the truth about me. I am 16, i wear hearing aids in both ears and i have a mild syndrome called conradis x-linked recessive.because of this i wear hearing aids and have mild facial growth problems (not developing as fast as normal) i am also bi.
i am deeply offended by a comment a member made saying i look like a kid he knew thsat has down syndrome.
i just wanted to tell you who i really am.
thanks

Damn, sorry the read this...

well, I know this aint much but if you ever need something in miami, let me know :thumbsup:

Don't worry about it dude.

That person was wayyy out of line for saying that and I'm sure he/she regrets it now.

We all love you on here no matter who/what you are :thumbsup:

hmmm....maybe you look like a kid cuz you are a kid....
I am being completley honest you look your age in that pic!

Last edited:
If you're telling the truth and are not afraid to say it...then that's a good thing (that is, if you're not just typing this stuff to make drama and you really do not have any of this stuff). Otherwise, I'm sorry to hear you were born with/developed such a disease (being born with any disease or permanent marks is always bad). Is it a coincidence that you were also "naturally bi" that came along with this disease? What I'm trying to say is for people not to make fun of you for this due to the fact that you did not "choose" what or who to like (or at least this is a key point made by most non-heterosexuals). I'm still wondering how God will judge people who have had no choice on their sexual orientation (as my religion prohibits homosexuality) and how it will be considered by God.

aw thanks for this everyone. i just needed to let everything out as it seems like im lying to everyone if i never told you.
i was born with this, not developed.Im just going through so much in my life atm, thats why youve seen me arguing n swearing recently. i cant help, i feel so bottled up because no one understands me where i live except for one special person.
than you for all the support. i apreciate it so much

lee.jarratt said:
aw thanks for this everyone. i just needed to let everything out as it seems like im lying to everyone if i never told you.
i was born with this, not developed.Im just going through so much in my life atm, thats why youve seen me arguing n swearing recently. i cant help, i feel so bottled up because no one understands me where i live except for one special person.
than you for all the support. i apreciate it so much

ok im about to go cop on you right now

if you ever feel lost and dont know who to talk to, seek help in school with a teacher you are comfortable with or the guidence councilor i also dont know but when i was in school, we had peer mediators who helped deal with problems on a student to student level. they really help with coping with issues.

also no one will think your crazy if you walk to a psychologist either. i used to go to one a long time ago and was prescriped prozac for depression when my parents divorced and i had a bad weight problem (was close to 200LBS now im abouot 130 or so).

so if you think talking is for suckers, its not. look into it theres lots of help out there :)

also, write a diary. when you write, it helps you vent out your frustration. dont ever take it out on the ones you love or turn to substances/bad behavior they never help hun

best of luck

With this all said, I think I should just bring up that I would never forgive you if you committed suicide, it's a really bad thing (I'm not necesarrily implying that you would, sorry if you took it offensively). Almost all people who have thought they ended their own life, then realized they weren't dead and woke up much later fully regretted taking part in that. Killing yourself is not the ultimate solution to your problems. I have saved two people from committing suicide, and possibly three (I'm not sure if it was my kindness, soft and encouraging words that kept this third person from committing suicide, but it really seemed that I was her only hope...but I can't say i saved three so quickly). Sorry to bring this up, just thought I should share it :p

does..does it hurt J/k man i respect u to tell u the truth iv been havin some ear infections (4 in both ears)(i should stop goin swiming)=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back