the truth about me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Eric really get a "no posting ban". That sucks....guess your pity thread accomplished its mission. And for the record I read what the two of you said to each other in those PM's. Don't try to act like you're all innocent in any of this. I'd choose eric to stay long before I chose you. Once again this whole thing could have been settled privately but you chose to start a pity fest which I find very distasteful.

MasterJedi2U said:
Did Eric really get a "no posting ban". That sucks....guess your pity thread accomplished its mission. And for the record I read what the two of you said to each other in those PM's. Don't try to act like you're all innocent in any of this. I'd choose eric to stay long before I chose you. Once again this whole thing could have been settled privately but you chose to start a pity fest which I find very distasteful.

I never thought you were intelligent. Good for you, have a bone :thumbsup:

Hmmmn I'd be careful what you try to dish out because you might not be able to handle whats served in return. Up to this point I've been nice enough to NOT say a damn thing about you or anything related to you in detail since it was more about looking at both sides and seeing who was right. But now I see just how pathetic you really are.

P.S. Who are you to judge my intelligence. I guess graduating college and going to medical school this fall doesn't qualify as "intelligence". Neither those attending one of the premier elite universites in the United States either huh? First get out of your mama's house, earn some real money, and make a name for yourself before you try to talk to me cuz frankly you're just not on my level and probably never will be.

MasterJedi2U said:
This thing WAS settled privately. This situation has nothing to do with you, and you obviously don't know what exactly happened. Might be in your best interest to stay out of this one.

MasterJedi2U said:
Hmmmn I'd be careful what you try to dish out because you might not be able to handle whats served in return. Up to this point I've been nice enough to NOT say a damn thing about you or anything related to you in detail since it was more about looking at both sides and seeing who was right. But now I see just how pathetic you really are.

P.S. Who are you to judge my intelligence. I guess graduating college and going to medical school this fall doesn't qualify as "intelligence". Neither those attending one of the premier elite universites in the United States either huh? First get out of your mama's house, earn some real money, and make a name for yourself before you try to talk to me cuz frankly you're just not on my level and probably never will be.

I have a job and im still at high school so how can i leave house? I am going to college after shool then going on to uni,but who cares. i dont have to tell you anything. I dont care if you go to a 'premier elite' university or not. And how do i know your not lying. If you think im pathetic, then stop replying to my 'pathetic' posts then.
:prrr:

Private I meant as in he started off publically accusing everyone and their mama of saying mean things about him. Then he created this thread in which to get sympathy. But I'm glad its dealt with and I hope ericlewis comes back cuz I think hes a decent person. Anyways I understand Prez and I'll let it go.

Its okay that you're still a bum lee. As for me, "lying" I have nothing to lie about...:eek:ut: . Unlike you children I'm actually secure enough in my status and current situation to not resort to these petty games that you guys play. Such as the "pity thread" card you expertly played a few days ago.

P.S. Prez is Saw your favorite movie? Its just too creepy for me to see.

MasterJedi2U said:
Private I meant as in he started off publically accusing everyone and their mama of saying mean things about him. Then he created this thread in which to get sympathy. But I'm glad its dealt with and I hope ericlewis comes back cuz I think hes a decent person. Anyways I understand Prez and I'll let it go.

Its okay that you're still a bum lee. As for me, "lying" I have nothing to lie about...:eek:ut: . Unlike you children I'm actually secure enough in my status and current situation to not resort to these petty games that you guys play. Such as the "pity thread" card you expertly played a few days ago.

P.S. Prez is Saw your favorite movie? Its just too creepy for me to see.

It was around a week ago, i never expected all this from ericlewis91, if he never said anything nasty to me like that, then i would never of done this.And stop trying to be in Prez's good books, The pms you send me are sick. You cant lie anymore.

Prez : Could you close this thread now please, cheers mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back