the truth about me

Status
Not open for further replies.
people i know us canadians are scary but please try to understand we stand for our write hahhahahaha OM MAN i couldnt even write that without laughing (i think i had to much choclate):crazy:

canadian_immigration_cartoon.jpg

usc_jesusland.jpg

CANADA HOME OF

canada-goose-0002.jpg

IMG_0086_2.jpg

beaver_castor_canadensis_imagelarge.jpg

Tim%20Hortons.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Eric, Lee's gone and well u got a no posting band...so I'll see ya in a week or so! ^_^
Bye Lee and good luck with life!

flastogapping i LOVE YOGURT!!!!
anyway back to the point of this thread i really think we should open space stations in mars oh and also:
Celtic manager Gordon Strachan - whilst acknowledging it was not his side's finest display - was happy to have seen off plucky St Johnstone at Hampden.
Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink's brace sealed their place in the final after Martin Hardie had levelled at 1-1.

"Passing was a problem, it's been a long season, but we had a right good game out there," he said.

"I never played in a good semi-final but that was a good one and we are in the final, we have to rejoice that."

endd 2-1

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
flastogapping i LOVE YOGURT!!!!
anyway back to the point of this thread i really think we should open space stations in mars oh and also:
Celtic manager Gordon Strachan - whilst acknowledging it was not his side's finest display - was happy to have seen off plucky St Johnstone at Hampden.
Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink's brace sealed their place in the final after Martin Hardie had levelled at 1-1.

"Passing was a problem, it's been a long season, but we had a right good game out there," he said.

"I never played in a good semi-final but that was a good one and we are in the final, we have to rejoice that."

endd 2-1

WTF are you on.....REALLY!?

Wiired said:
Roffles, all going on about 'Lee leaving'. He was online hours after saying he left, and even posted in a Introduction thread. Nuff said.

Thanks for pointing that out, but i did mention in another thread that when that eric guy comes back from his no posting ban and still saying all that, then i will leave. I really dont like you observing my actions, its freaky...

lee.jarratt said:
Thanks for pointing that out, but i did mention in another thread that when that eric guy comes back from his no posting ban and still saying all that, then i will leave. I really dont like you observing my actions, its freaky...
What so I see a post saying you're gonna leave, check to see if you're online so you assume I'm obsessed with you? Jeeeez... :rolleyes:

Wiired said:
What so I see a post saying you're gonna leave, check to see if you're online so you assume I'm obsessed with you? Jeeeez... :rolleyes:

Lol ok.. :tard:

Lol hes a stalker and dont leave jjust cos of a guy who cant tell the difference betweeen what he posts and a camels ass

wii_cammy said:
Lol hes a stalker and dont leave jjust cos of a guy who cant tell the difference betweeen what he posts and a camels ass

Lol i agree with you there :yesnod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back