the wait is almost over........

Napalmbrain said:
So I'm not the only person in the world who doesn't care about Halo...

i still have halo 2 sealed somewhere...

so maybe i count too...(although i do want to play it, just never got round to it is all)

halo's already had its time in the sun. believe me, the ending to this whole thing is gonna be anticlimatic.

but, of course i still want to play it.

Mojor Skittish said:
2 spartans survived? nt inpossible
halo3punchingkm7.jpg

probably the multiplayer.

halo 3 is gonna be gay. you know why? everyones going to have no life. and take the game way to seriously. and b*tch and moan over every little thing.

you know how i know?

because it happens in every great online multiplayer game.

plus im not to hyped up about going back to having no life. like when halo 2 was in its prime.

^And that kids, is a fun spoiler. Just walk right past him, or he will spoil your own fun.

^And that kids, is a fun spoiler. Just walk right past him, or he will spoil your own fun.

Even though I wouldn't call the game "gay" he does tend to have a point. Most of the players on xbox live halo 2 tend to trash talk the most for no apparent reason whatsoever. Others also tend to take the game way too seriously by caring about their rank. Now I'm not saying the game is going to be horrible.. Just that there will be many players and or trash talkers out there who will ruin the game for others.

Hey man I was playin' an XBL game and they were double teamin' me with another idiot who wouldn't listen'a me and I just kicked their arse. Of course I become friends with this idiot and he double-teamed me with a damned 10-year old (I wouldn't be able to tell genders apart if his name wasn't LITTLEBOY) and then he called me a baby for beating his partner in crime and then defeating him. And then, I told him "Screw you" and left and took him off my friends list and yeah. Also, love Vancouver!

im quite excited as well. i think they need a good campain for once though....halo's campain was ok, but halo 2's campain was horrible imo. but, yeah, it shud be good though. :yesnod:

halo3 the ability 2 kick peeps. out of the game will be over used, eg. the host losing so the host kicks the best killer from the other team.

shadowrun is gud cause u call a vote 2 see who they want 2 kick

I was hyped for halo 2, but as gaming progresses, new games come.. with greater graphics and multiplayer games. Halo has met its peak in the gaming community, and it's only a matter of time before people get sick and tired of the online trash talk.

Seeing as my brother (Syntax) is getting the game, I guess I may play it time to time, but this is just another game that will no doubt have an effect on marks. :arf:

Back