The Wario Ware Mini Game Difficulties thread

tarheelsuperman said:
oh and does anyone else have trouble with the one where you have to cover the cow once he walks on the dish to make a steak....I've only gotten the lid to go down a couple of times.

yeah i have a problem with that game too. It just won't cover. (dumbbell form)

i have never won that draw game either. (big cheese form)

I also have never won that focus on your Mii game (umbrella form)

I have no problems with shredding (janitor).

Stacking papers (mortar form) you need to tilt slightly back and forth until you get them straight.

hahaha! the mini games are not the problems, it's you guys that don't do it correctly: first, you gotta position yourself in front of the tv standing or sitting down not too close though, then you need to point at the tv when it's forms like the remote control, and also be sure to make the form before the mini game starts because if you change the form during mini game, the motion sensing is gonna be confused...now for the mini games

the cow one where you gotta put a plate over it, you just do the motion of closing as if you were holding it like in the tv is represented, so gyrate your wrist(wile having the wiimote facing upwards in the form of "the dumbell") and then move it down.

The draw game, you not only need to draw the pistol(wiimote) but also you need to shoot the duelist by pressing the B or A button.

The focus game you just hold the Wiimote like in the form it is supposed to be don't change it and then thrust slowly forward or backwards always pointing at the tv.

Stacking papers you actually need to stack them as in real life but slowly not rapidly just like the tug of war, don't do it rapidly, do one pull then just like in real life grab ahold of the rope and pull again.

I don't like the flag one but you just need to hold up the wiimote or nunchuck.

think more real life with the Wii's games and also don't think it's an error of the game, think it's an error of you next time

Axtlar said:
The draw game, you not only need to draw the pistol(wiimote) but also you need to shoot the duelist by pressing the B or A button.

ahhhh see I didn't know you had to press the button too! ok going to try it next time.

San Dimas said:
the copycat one where the person "waves" a rainbow with the remote and we're supposed to copy? (samurai position)

I had trouble with that one at first but then I tried holding down A while I do it and it works. I don't know if this is what you have to do but give it a go ;)

Just make sure you hold the remote the right way, it really makes a difference in which way you hold it meaning if it ask you to hold it so the buttons are facing right. ya gotta do it or it show wont work

Back