The Wii has hidden HD abilities

I'd rather have wii with a bigger CPU/what-ever-makes-it-able-to-have-bigger-games so we could see bigger stuff like a zelda without going through the little pathway things.

Well if you want amazing graphics then we'll just have to wait for the Wii2 or whatever they decide to call it.

they are using there tried and tested system.. keep it cheep and keep it fun.. PS had a high end system because of all the PS1's and PS'2's they have sold over the years they hit nintendo right when they really didnt have much competition but dream cast,3DO and a few other expensive but not impressive systems.. so Sony Games made tones of money in nintendos hicup... Microsoft had the money cause well the xbox is nothign more then a microsoft gaming computer wrapped in a nice package.. but hey that works.. i doubt nintendo will care this time around.. they might offer an upgrade to the system down the road.. but i doubt it... the will probably wait it out see if they sell the way they are now.. knock sony and ms down a notch.. and both of them will attempt a comeback with a new system.. more than graphics..lol probably some more motion sense, or who knows what and thats when nintendo will kill them... they will have the money "if they do well this round" to come out last again they love to do that... with the graphics,games, and controlls to beat them all... it is a race and in the end its the best one that wins...
consoles have relied on graphics and speed upgrades sence they cam into the home 8 bit 16 bit 32 bit 64 bit.. it keeps going and going.. people are at the point... its the same game just better picture so what.. the reason nintendo will probably win this round is the fact they left graphics on the back burner saving the consumer a few hundred dollars and hit it with new game play...
they dont need it and they wont need it now.. untill everyone else catches up, they went in a different direction and now own a whole different market of gamers..

TopherD05 said:
um is anyone here not realizing that it was a Drunk NOA Exec. that said it? you know that when someone is drunk they aren't always telling the truth. he/she might of said because he/she thinks the Wii should be HD so they thought they would say it and see what happens.

Yes um.. i've not ever met a person who starts talking about video game conloses while drunk. Usually when people are drunk there are a lot of other things to talk about and or do... besides letting out random wii "secrets" that would cost the individual their job. And if this guy did blab out a "secret" i'm shure it wasnt easy to undersand his drunken slurr. :p

PS

Of course the wii has so called "hidden abilities"... for the very fact i've already stated many times on this forum... its got linux in it. You can make up anything to run off that chunk of OS in the wii... so yea it really does have endless possibilities. Maybe thats why its proved so difficult to hack the wii.. nintendo knows that if its accomplished the wii will be a blank canvas :smilewinkgrin:

the question is how many dead frakenstiend wii's will it take to figure it out? lol it will happen

anyone who doubts the wii has HD ability are just drunk theirselves.do i think the wii can match the ps3 or 360 grahics wise no,but it doesnt bother me.the wii does have HD ability plain and simple.anyone whos ever took a college level computer class would understand why.this is all im saying but the wii has more power than many realize.wii rocks!

First I just want to say that everything nowadays has HD capabilites. I will bet by the end of '08 the new popular cellphone will have HD capabilities. At work we just recently got the new Sony laptop with Full HD 1080p output...crazy ****.

Of course it has HD capabilities. If they are selling component cables for a system capable of standard definition at the most would be retarded.

Honestly though, ED is only SD with a pink bow on it.

Last edited:
aw but what if you like pink bows... (just kidding :p)

i see your point though... its kinda like the choice between svideo and composite...

Back